Server's are down, can't connect to matches

Yes, I have confirmed just now at 20:30 central, that the servers are crap. dead. can not connect. As far as I am concerned, time is no issue, 2020 or 2023 in server time. servers are dead.

1 Like

Overwatch Team confirmed they know it’s an issue and is working to bring the servers back online.

1 Like

they better hurry up this is why daddy jeff should have stayed <3

5 Likes

To be completely honest, Jeff’s contribution to this game was not positive in any way. It’s important for people to stop excessively praising him, as he is the main reason behind the current state of Overwatch 2.

• Jeff made grand promises about delivering a significant PVE experience, but unfortunately, he abandoned the Overwatch community without fulfilling this promise. This failure is the reason for the disappointment of the current state of this game. It’s difficult to maintain enthusiasm and invest in the creation of a new PVE game that was designed and developed by JEFF, considering the circumstances.

• Overwatch suffered from a lack of updates because Jeff prioritized the development of this new game over supporting the live game, which was thriving at the time. Jeff’s misguided focus on the new project directly contributed to the decline of Overwatch.

• Jeff’s false promises were horrendous to the Overwatch community, leading to the demise of the game. It is clear that Jeff himself was the root cause of the issues faced by Overwatch.

And yes, before anyone comments: This isn’t “copium” it’s literal facts.

1 Like

Copium copium copium copium

1 Like

It looks like they’ve finally updated the client stating they’re having issues; let’s hope it doesn’t take too long.

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - July 11, 2023 (Updated) Craig Craig Craigg

Yeah my game is stuck on the Game Found Connecting to server

1 Like

Did the the servers get hacked again?

Ofc. Small indie company remember?

1 Like

I’m still waiting to be able to access “certain game content”. Any moment now.

2 Likes

same in Asian server

im in canada and its been down for like 4 hours now.

1 Like

Same, problem is still there.

1 Like

There will be a hot fix in no time! Give it…2-3 weeks like the audio problem

1 Like

2-3 weeks??? whatttt

2 Likes

Bruh they’re still down this is crazyyyy

1 Like

Don’t forget, We are Live Service btw.

Overwatch got so many problems this shouldn’t take 4 hours there STILL down

lol millenial term ‘copium’ They should make it a new element!! Element 420