Server problems july 14 2018?

I got unexpected server errors, and then I went into a long queue of 700 players, only to get the same thing.

7 Likes

same, all my friends got drop halfway through quick play… good luck rank players lol

1 Like

just got kicked from ranked

Rip endorsements to the people who care about endorsement.

Same problem here…

Same here, I was in quickplay and got disconnected after a ton of people started disconnecting

Just crashed out of ranked Q.Q

Same here, was getting a que after it happened up to 2000 players, now it just goes straight to server issue.

luckily mine just started. sux

same here (20 characters)

1 Like

I was in competitive and I was disconnected from the server and I can’t log back in. My internet is fine and working perfectly.

We better get a complimentary 100 SR for this bull**** Blizzard, these are YOUR servers you should be protecting and should be maintaining.

1 Like

Be prepared for people to get upset that their SR got lost and Blizzard being stubborn as to not give it back.

I mourn for these people.

Glad I wasn’t playing comp when this went down

yup crashed NA. pse1 and pse2 down

hey man it still feels bad to lose sr against something out of your control.

i don’t ask for the sr back, but i understand why people want it.

anybody crashed on xbl or psn overwatch?

last 5 ranked games got canceled cause 2+ people didint join.

idk, don’t play those platforms bro

Yup same here…Good time to do one thing in my bed… sleep

Players who have lost Competitive SR, we should get together and protest Blizzard to give everyone a complimentary 100 SR. This is crap. We shouldn’t have to lose SR because of their neglect.

1 Like

Who knows. Maybe this will be Blizzard’s wake up call to start focusing on coding a way to refund SR given the logical circumstances