Server Issues made us lose SR

Hi, Just wondering, my mate and I just got kicked from our competitive game due to “network error” However, we were still in discord and our internet was working just fine? Please Help? Think it’s a bit unfair to lose 50 SR due to an error that was not our own.

Unfortunately, whether the error is yours or the server’s, the penalties are the same. More info on that here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

If you have feedback on this system, you’ll want to post it in the General forum. Unable to Post in Other Forums? Information here!

If you have a connection issue you want to diagnose, myself, other players, or staff can help with that after you provide a WinMTR report.

WinMTR instructions (click me)

Follow the instructions for WinMTR. If you’re unable to get into game for the IP address, then use an IP from the table on that page that matches your region.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Click the “Copy Text to clipboard” button after you’ve finished the test per the instructions.
  2. Paste the text in a reply, then highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
  3. Break any links by adding a space before .com, .net, etc.