Server issues. Cannot enter game

I cannot enter games. Freezes on loading screen for match. Lost me 50 SR.

Is there no way to add screenshot on this forum?

Hi there Melkor462,

We are seeing some connection issues in the North east, but your issue may not be the same. I would like to get some connection test from you, a WinMTR and a Looking Glass will help a bunch in knowing what is going on.

To make add a screen shot you just need to make a link and have a ! before it.

I win.

Example:

![I win.](https://i.imgur.com/zuzp4UO.png)

This does mean you will need to upload the screen shot to a image sharing site.

/Nathardrick

It says I cannot post images…

i.imgur(dot)com/yv8PGmr.jpg
i.imgur(dot)com/ewXi6CZ.jpg

This lost me endorsement level and 50 SR. I am in the north east. Can I get my SR and endorsements back?

Same thing happened, I lost 50 elo and an endorsement level, and this has never happened before. It sucks because I was on my season high as well and was getting close to my diamond, so this sets me back quite a bit.

Currently, I’m not even able to log in to the game. Blizzard seemingly aren’t even aware that this is happening, and I live in Boston and all of my friends are saying the same thing is happening to them. Would love to know when this is fixed, so I can get on the diamond grind.

Hey im in boston. Same issue. Ive been suspended for 2 hours because of this smh. The team loading screen freezes then says im inactive and kicks me. My friend even said im in the game but my screen is stuck on loading

In the Boston area and experiencing this issue. I have a latency monitor on which is showing ping spikes from 600-1000ms. A latency monitor on my desktop shows 12ms to other servers proving my connection is fine.

Hey all,

To help keep everything in the same spot, please post any updates and keep an eye on this forum there here.