Server Failed and Suspended in Competitive

I queued for a competitive game and the server failed. Now I’m suspended for 15 min. Super fun glitch.

5 Likes

Same happened to me. I waited the 15 min then queued again. Server failure again now I have a 60 minute ban and lost my level 5 endorsement.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me! I don’t understand why a bunch of us are having this issue right now

1 Like

i got this too, my friend and i were queued together and we got the same thing. I, the party leader, got a 15 min suspension and my firend got an hour.

1 Like

Same here, just received a 15 minute suspension as well as my duo
partner.

1 Like

Please report it on technical support section.

1 Like

I can’t playing overwatch

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

Same here!! Every first comp game I get on. My xbox loses the game server. This doesn’t happen when playing Quick Play. I’ve tried everything. Restarting my router, enabling priority to my xbox, un-enabling, resetting my xbox, uninstalling the game, etc… I’ve done literally everything I could think of and nothing is working. Really frustrating to have so much progress go to waste during these games.