Server connection crashes are getting unacceptably bad

OCE servers, with a very stable home network connection.

Last few days these disconnects have become unbearable.

Drivers and OS all up to date, and I think I shouldn’t be having these issues.

Example of what I am talking about;

EDIT: Servers seem to have stabilised in OCE and I finished the Legendary run this morning. Still tho.

3 Likes

I am having the exact same issues and now I get a 75% xp reduction because they messed the game up with the newest patch.

2 Likes

It’s been getting pretty bad during peak hours and I am hearing friends and other players say they cannot open the game up because it’s just not worth putting up with these disconnects, which feel like they are at times we are winning just to piss us off further /s

Have they acknowledged a problem yet, because I am getting tired of being gaslighted by people who aren’t

1 Like

same thing happened to me and i tried to appeal the penalty and it’s been four days since i published the appeal and no one has got back to me. so i decided I didn’t want to wait for them to reply so i just played through it. it’s so disheartening when you’re in the middle of a game and you randomly get dc and the game gives you a penalty like it’s your fault.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.