“SERVER CLOSED DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED ERROR” and I got banned

BEFORE READING THIS I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THIS HAPPENED IN THIS ACCOUNT - r00kie69#1105
So a member of my team left and it said If I leave the game in next [fewmins] I will be penalized.
The screen booted to main menu suddenly and there was a message in yellow color in chat box “SERVER CLOSED DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED ERROR”.
But the REJOIN button was still up there and when I press enter I can see [MATCH] [TEAM].
So I asked what’s wrong in [MATCH] chat while I was still in Main Menu.
Someone replied the server closed.
I could still see the REJOIN button.
So I clicked it but it wouldn’t reconnect me into the game.
So I spammed it like 5 times and waited, map screen loaded.
I saw 2-3 people disconnected when I went in.
The game got over and when I went to play next I saw a 21 HR COOLDOWN from competitive play.
How is this fair?
Why am I banned?
Also my previous ban was 2 hrs so this should be 8 hrs right?
My next ban is season ban.
Please remove the ban or atleast reduce the cool down back to 2 hours?
I can’t get a season ban.One little mistake and I will get season ban.
I don’t mind losing the 50 sr. I can gain it back but I can’t be this close to having a season ban for doing nothing.
Please help me.
Lifting the ban and making my next abandon 8 hour ban like how it should be will be amazing.
Even if you can’t lift the ban it’s okay but atleast please try to decay my 20 hr ban to 8 hr. So next time I abandon because of any issues I will get 8 hours cool down like how I should.
Time this happened - 7th April 2019 around 2:00 AM IST
Thanks

This happened in this account - r00kie69#1105

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s against the code of conduct here to talk about actions taken on your account, as this should be handled privately with the staff via ticket. You can read more about the penalties, which cannot be removed, here: Overwatch Technical Issues, SR Loss, and Leaver Penalties

where can i send ticket?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1428