Seriously and consistently bad crashes and disconnections

Over the past 1-2 weeks the amount of server crashes have been consistent in almost every game, I have not played a single match this week that hasn’t crashed, I have had players in game complaining into chat about performance issues too. I am on the sydney servers. I do not believe this is anything to do with my internet or PC because every other game and service I use works perfectly fine.

Here are a few of the issues that occur

1. The game does not load whatsoever, it gets stuck on “playing now” and nothing ever happens

2. The game opens, but nothing inside the game will load, you can join a game but you get stuck on the in game screen that pops up when a match loads like “Numbani” for example, the screen for “Numbani” will appear and the music plays but nothing past this, I also have been kicked for “inactivity” a few times due to this happening and then punished a 75% exp loss for my next 10 matches, rejoining any matches after this doesnt solve the problem, if I alt f4 then the game doesnt stop completely and I need to restart my pc, I will still have issues after the restart

3. I am able to join the game and I am able to join a match normally, however everything is loading very very slowly like the store or battlepass… if at all. During the game, it will crash 100% of the time and I cannot even alt f4 to shut the game, I need to manually restart my PC.

I would usually use a ticket for issues like these but I cant really get any of my game details … if the game won’t even load

Hope to see this fixed ASAP, this has not happened since the launch of OW2 but it’s increasingly getting worse by the day.

Thanks

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.