Serious Connectivity Issues

So I’ve been having a lot of issues with connectivity, as you probably know. I’ve just been lagging around a lot, really. My input will die one second, and the next I’m using abilities that I never used. Then everyone is lagging all over the place, then I start glitching around, myself.
My latency is usually at around 50ms, but once it gets to 70ms my input seems to get skewed. Most of my spikes are around 120ms, which is when I lose control of just about everything.

Here’s some more info:
Wireless Adapter: NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter
Router: Linksys WRT3200ACM
Modem: Arris TG1682G (Xfinity XB3)
ISP: Comcast
Steps: Resetting network devices, release/renew IP/flush DNS, updating drivers, optimizing wireless internet (switching to optimal frequency to solve any issues with interference), closing background applications, updating network drivers, (not using any proxy/VPN), disabling security software. updating modem/router firmware
Note that I need more time to mess with WinMTR. If you need that info, I’ll get it to you asap. When I tested MTR in looking glass, I had 0% packet loss in… Everything.

Any help at this point would be much appreciated <3

WinMTRs are helpful, also right now your specified router might be one currently suspected for causing issues that specifically affect the Archives PVE modes (Retribution, Uprising; both regular and all heroes variations). So if you are only disconnecting from those modes, please take a look at this thread for me.