Seoul Dynasty vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

quite simmilar to football :soccer: team from my city

I don’t know how to feel about this match. Seoul is a solidly middle of the pack team that has some amazing players while Justice still do not have a win even though people thought they would be a middle to top tier team. I’m guessing this will be Seoul’s judging by how they played that map.

i guess a lot will change in stage 2 … some teams just are terrible in this meta, players are forced to play outside of their main roles

2 Likes

People thought DC was going to be terrible. Part of it is getting some of the toughest teams historically up first, so that doesn’t help.

Hello Yello! Hope you guys are well! :sunglasses:

washington looked… kinda decent on busan downtown…? i guess

They always look kinda decent and well drilled. They just manage to make a lot of individual errors.

Yeah, but it was against their so-called B Team…

And if the Justice can’t beat that…then, well, L.A. Valiant vs. Washington is definitely going to be the match where the teams fight to be called the worst team in the league this season…

Not gonna lie, Tobi is a strange looking unit.

This reminds me of 2018 Seoul against Shanghai and Florida. Bench players + Fleta for the Fleta Deadlift if required. It’s worth noting that across 7 matches this entailed, Seoul only got the 4-0 once.

Rooting for Seoul, but I kinda want Justice to get at least 1 map.

janus is… not good. at least hes cute but looks dont win you games

the best thing is that they are nerfing Zarya "melter’ … have you seen that?
zaria meltet everyone like they were nothing

With every passing map, DC’s decision to not pay Logix what he wanted and instead pick up Corey just looks worse and worse. Janus isn’t playing great, but he’s getting zero support from his Zarya

1 Like

Brutally one sided. It really is.

Like at least in the previous match, when I was criticising Spree’s bubble usage for Houston, it was a case of having multiple options. Should he have bubbled Muma or Jake, and he’d be punished for the wrong choice.

With Corey, he’s getting out of position, having to us personal bubble, and not offering an important bubble to his teammates very often.

Does marvel realize he has a shield?

Captain America has the shield actually…

Captain Marvel is cute though

https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/scale_crop_768_433/2014/10/captain_marvel.jpg

3 Likes

Did we just see two D.Vas doing Rock’em Sock’em Robot style combat?

2 Likes