Seoul Dynasty vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

Washington are playing so badly I genuinely think I could coach them into being a better team. Like these are basic errors they’re making. Errors that I’d be disappointed in myself for making

Washington’s play is suddenly making the L.A. Valiant look good all of a sudden…and that is very frightening, considering they just got an 0-7 record today…

2 Likes

How to give your opponent 3 points: featuring DC

They arnt just losing they are losing to the Seoul B side

Man, you can tell even the casters are bored to death.

3 Likes

semmler is the perfect exemplification of that phenomena

They’re being 4-0d by the Seoul B team. To put that into context. S1 Florida never got 4-0d by Seoul (and I think one of their games was against the actual Seoul starters). And Shanghai only got 4-0d by them once (again I think with the Seoul A team)

2 Likes

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

This is so boring

Can Corey and Sansam use the Grav/Bomb combo just once?

I’m really impressed by that attack push by Justice… They knew Dynasty had a larger ult economy, so they slow played point B to build their own ults to match them, resulting in both teams burning their ult economies allowing them to get even out the team fight and win point B.

Really smart on their part, why can’t they always be this disciplined?

wtf happened to Seoul. They were so strong for the first 3 games and then the 4th one was just a disaster

gg, finally, omg

…what the heck was that last map?

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

So glad Fissure is gone forever. Proof he’s cancer.

Comon guys

Washington took a junk time map off the Seoul B team

Justice didn’t get 4-0, which is good, but it didn’t feel…proper(probably not the best word for it). Not trying to discredit them.
That last map…Seoul…I don’t know what they were doing honestly. They seemed pretty flimsy…what happened?

SanSam is just infuriating me. Fahzix has issues, but they are coachable. Corey has issues, but they’re coachable, and he’s looked better whenever DC have had payload control.

But SanSam. He’s gone off to have 1v1s with Zunba multiple times. He’s flown away from active team fights when it’s been clear Fits had Grav. He’s refused to combo ults with Corey even when they had the Combo available too many times to count.

In short, SanSam is playing so badly that Mickie and Xepher look like D.Va gods now.

They the worst new team.