Seoul Dynasty vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 1 Semifinals - FINAL

VS.

#7 Seoul Dynasty

#1 Vancouver Titans
4-3 +3

7-0 +18
4-3 +3

7-0 +18

Results of this match do not affect overall standings.

Final Score

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Rules of Stage 1 Playoffs

• Each Overwatch League Stage 1 Playoff match continue to play until a team wins 4 maps. If there is a draw, neither team will be awarded with a map win.
  • In the Stage 1 Playoffs, teams choose the maps to play from the Stage 1 Map Pool (see below).
  • For the starting map, the team with the higher seed will select the starting map for the scheduled map type. The lower seed will select to whether attack or defend.
  • For the every map in succession, the team that lost the previous round select the next map for the scheduled map type. The winning team will select to whether attack or defend. In the event of a draw, the selections to the most recent previous round that did not end in a draw.
  • Scoring for the league season and stage is based on match record, followed by map record, followed by head-to-head map differential, followed by head-to-head match differtial. If a tie still persists a tiebreaker match will be played before the start of the stage or season playoffs.
  • Overwatch League matches plays with the following game mode options:
    •Competitive Play Ruleset
    •Killcam is off
  • Overwatch League Stage 1 is currently being played on patch 1.32.1.1 (Lunar New Year 2019). The current live patch of the game is patch 1.34.0.1 (Baptiste Release).
  • The map pool for each stage has been expanded to 12 maps. Here’s the map pool for Stage 1:
Map 1
Map 2
Map 3
Map 4
Busan Hollywood Temple of Anubis Rialto
Ilios King's Row Horizon Lunar Colony Dorado
Nepal Numbani Volskaya Industries Route 66

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • Any user may share Twitch Clips as you clip them of the match in progress to share with everyone.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

1 Like

hi gamers! i want seoul to win this but with how good the titans are… itll definitely be a struggle

twilight with the same words jjonak said to ryujehong… look what happened after that. seoul will win actually

1 Like

Damn this early? Huh

games typically start at like 3pm est on the weekends

I know but…its likr 2:30

LH v Runaway in an OWL Stage SF, oh baybee!

Oh by the ways! I am going to Overwatch League Stage 2, Week 1 live!! This will be my second visit to the Blizzard Arena.

5 Likes

just dont get tilted 4Head

Can I suggest a “PLAY SNOATS YOU COWARDS” sign?

With how well Seoul played against NYXL, this could be an interesting match. They have never looked that good in OWL so I don’t think they will be able to keep that up, so I’m going to have to give this one to Titans. I’m looking forward to seeing another major upset though.

I’m predicting a 4-1 win for Vancouver, Seoul to take the first map

Honestly I’m down with that prediction for LAG to win Stage 2. They already have wins against 2 playoff sides, the unlucky 9th place team, and their Stage 2 schedule doesn’t look terrible

whoa. did you guys know overwatch was a video game? i had no idea

1 Like

Woah, I thought this was just some weird March Madness

Ya’ll realize we are likely to see the how-to-play-this-map tutorial videos right?

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL is Monte Wearing?

They’re so good (x4)

a shirt i absolutely need right this instant

1 Like

Monte has his sparkly “I’m on TV shirt” on.

2 Likes