Seoul Dynasty vs. New York Excelsior - Stage 1 Quarterfinals - FINAL

why u keep calling him that?
just curious

:open_mouth: Jayne/Elk is fusing their discord call with ZP and Avast. Super Stream!

2 Likes

Wow, that was such a Hail Mary grav. Way to important to chuck away at Sombra 20m away, I mean you hit it… you win. But still.

I do feel like her ult hack range needs to be narrower or something. Or longer charge. It’s really annoying in PUG, it’s worse in OWL.

lmao, that gif,

20 chars

The dude’s a cancer. Doesn’t belong in the league. He’s xQc, he’s Dafran. Granted for much different reasons (at least compared to xQc).

Now I’ma be flamed. So be it.

1 Like

Ok. That makes ALOT more sense…still feelsbadman
Nenne tried darn it…I give him props for that. :pensive:

1 Like

Me seeing what Monte is wearing:

That might be a little too harsh, but I get what you’re saying.

I dont k ow how to feel rn. Is this real life? My God. GG Dynasty wow.

Does it really matter? Getting right clicked is the same as getting the EMP. Hack should be 3 secs max imo

There’s a reason this is his third team. I just want to see him lose out and go away. No place in the game for people who are malignant toward their teammates and/or coaches.

1 Like

It’s not the same necessarily.

The non-ult hack feels like it lasts an absolute eternity and is a “You’re dead.” button against 90% of teams.

Friendly reminder, the Vancouver Titans/Boston Uprising match is in its own discussion thread here:

Any discussion of the NYXL/Dynasty match is encouraged to continue here.

1 Like

They choked so hard… I’m very sad. Can’t say it’s completely unexpected though.

After that amazing win on Volskaya, not being able to clear point C in 5 min is really hard to swallow. Did Nene try to solo grav an invis Sombra?

Yeah, that seemed to be his plan. It was pretty poorly executed, but if it had been successful it would have almost guaranteed them the win. Insanely high risk/high reward play.

I really hope Nenne doesn’t get too much crap for it, but knowing OW fans… and particularly Korean OW fans, he’s probably going to endure some pretty intense flaming.

1 Like

True. After all, the entire team didn’t do very well the first two maps, which is part of the reason they lost on Rialto.

I’m somewhat confused as to their responses to Michelle’s Sombra though. It almost seemed like they wanted to try and ignore him and try to face the rest of the team as much as they could.

Sombra is so insanely strong against GOATs. Frankly, I think NYXL needed to run their own, at least for the last point of Rialto. They had like 4 minutes just to get the final point, and a single EMP completely shuts down a clumped up deathball comp like GOATs.

I’m really hoping we’ll see SBB come back from the bench in stage two, at least that’s if GOATs is actually killed in the pro scene by the new patch.

1 Like