Seoul Dynasty vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

So are the Dynasty players in Korea? If so that’s a 7 AM match time for them… not bad if they got sleep; I started playing OW at 7:45 AM EST this morning.

They are not. They are in Los Angeles. London Spitfire and the Vancouver Titans are in Korea though. So expect those two teams to start playing against some of the Chinese teams later in the schedule.

Hmmm, who’s going to win? I’m leaning towards Seoul.

And each other.

Looking for a grand time with this match. Gonna go with Seoul 3-1 over Los Angeles…

Hope Dynasty wins this one.

Ugh…I can’t stay up anymore…I’m gonna head for bed…good night, y’all…see you next weekend…hopefully with less tech, more crazygzfbxv…

Hey guys, I was AFK that round, what was the map score?

2-1 Seoul Dynasty on Nepal

1 Like

hey ive been away making dinner, what have i missed?

Seoul Dynasty should be a top 8 team again this season. Gladiators, with the exception of Biggoose and Shaz, is an all new team. They’ll probably be mid tier.

When is philedelphia fusion playing?

Dynasty is looking so solid this year, nice!

They are looking extremely solid :heart_eyes: Bdosin and Marve1 really popping off

oh they actually drew on eichenwalde?

Apologies for not being very active this match. I am very frustrated at things going on outside of the games today. (Rather not talk about it here.)

1 Like

the stream is SO bad.
Damn, its lagging since the start.
realyl hope this isnt Ytube problem

According to Mr. X the streaming problem was affected to the point of transmission, to where even the casters had the same problem. This is not a YouTube problem.

1 Like

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

The next match discussion thread begins here:

Damn, i was hoping for LA to win this, but I feel like they relied too long on doom who was countered by 3 heroes at the same time…