Seoul Dynasty vs. London Spitfire - Summer Showdown - FINAL

1 Like

Ah yes.

Noah A Pradukshun - 1

OWL - 0

DAMN, RONALD…Genji is so OP, his deflect actually breaks the OWL stream.

1 Like

And just like that everyone missed the greatest OWL bastion solo carry ever…

3 Likes

The forums are gonna use this as an excuse

Wait guys - I figured out the pattern!

It only unpauses if the Spitfire are winning!

Basically never gonna unpause.

Anyone remember in 2019 Stage 1 when there had to be a tiebreaker match before stage playoffs and it was not broadcasted? This is a lot like that.

Oh, yeah, most definitely!

Wouldn’t surprise me if I come back later this afternoon to find 10 topics with a link to that clip and the message “Now do you Genji mains understand why Genji must be nerfed.”

I will find several lawyers and make this happen.

Genji must be nerfed!

Wolf talking about air conditioners yet?

AND WE’RE BACK IN!

No… just giving a detailed explanation that will only fuel the “Switch back to twitch” crowd again.

WHOO!!

AND WE’RE BACK OUT

These OWL players are something else…can even play at these levels without seeing the actual game!

This match feed problem shouldn’t be related internet issues in China I think, both of these teams and the Ops team are in Korea.

And there go the Korean Contenders OWL fanboys

Seoul gonna get murdered by Shanghai tomorrow.

Alright, Seoul won the match 3-1, and we now know what to look forward to on the forums later this afternoon…

“GENJI IS SO BROKEN…”
“SOMBRA NEEDS NERF”

etc. etc.

Now time to watch my NYXL destroy Hangzhou…Internet permitting.

C̶̛̟̲͎͉̮̻̙͙̭̗̱̼̮̞̦̭̪̳̭̱̗̍̈́̀̄̿̔̿̓̐̓͑̃̓̈́̈́͐̎̇͑͛̍̈́̂̈́́̓͋̀̚͘̚͠͝ͅͅṏ̸̢̧̨̧̡̯̗̬̖͖̦̳̤̗͓̹̯͓̭͕̬͕͎̜̫̗͉̘̠̳͉̗̹̫̬̼͉̳̺̣̻̺̻̖͕̣̙̣͖̯͔̹̲̦͔̰̘̟͚͔́̏͗͜͝ͅͅn̴̻̻̩͍͚̭̳͓̬̥̊͜ģ̷̡̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̦̩̼̤̪͇̹̟̞͎̘̮͈̳͚͇̙̳̣̟̬̥̩̫͓̪͓̮̝͎͕̪̤̬̗͔̟̪̻̝̬͚̞̠̥̤͍̻̠͍̐̽͂̎̇̒͂̃̏̆̆̀̾̒̈́̍́̃̏̌͑̌̇̒̇͑̎͑̊̈̓̋̐̏͋͐͗͌̿̓͗̈́̇̃̏͘͘͘̕͜͜͝͠r̵̨̛̩̲̞̝̗͎͚̺͎͇̀̍͐̐͌̓̔̌̃̈́̿͑̾͑͒̀̽̓͜͜͝ͅͅȃ̷̡̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̛͈̝̳̪̪͕̩̙̼̙̖̜̘̫͇͓͕̥̫̠̱̺̖̰̜̠̙̜̣̩̪͉̰̦̻̪̲̗̪̈́͒̔̀͌̊͒̇̒̓̀̽́͛̌̈́͒͆̇̃̂́̾̆͒̉̂́͗̍͛̃̾̌̄̓̾̆̄͗͛̽̀̏̃̇͐̋̓̑́̍̾̈́̈́͊̾̒̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͝t̷̢̡̬̞̩̠͖͍̪̤̩̺̻̦̣̜̰̱̲̪̫͍̞̥͇͈̬͍̭̼͚̘͊͆̽̃̎̈̓̐̓͛̂̏̑̅̄̒̄̑̈͌̇̇̈́̓́́̔̉̒̉͐̾́́́̈́̾̋̋͐̽̅̐͑́̅̈́͘͜͝͠͝͝ų̶̢̡̛̪͇̭̯̣͉̺̰̱̳̲͎̗̘̝̞͓͉͓̘̹͙̘̝̞͇̲͇͉̘̼̜͒̑̐͛̾̆̈́̀̔̈́̀̓̿̃̈̿̀̚͝͠͠l̵̯̪͕̱̥͍͈̣͙̉͑̿̇̑͗̋́̓͆͂̽͒͛̋͋̈́͆̈́͂̈́̌̄͌̅ā̵̧̢̢̳̲̤̬̟̬̬͓͉̖̹͍̝̫͔͇̩̘̬̥̘̦̩̼͚̺̪̬͕̮̞̫̝̜̯͉̩̼͖̱͕̱̣͉̼̯̜̰͕̣̺̻̜͈̗̈́̑̓̽̓͗͆̄́̐͛̂͘͜ͅț̶̨̨̡̨̺̫͙͎͉̺̝͔̣͖̘̫͍͍̱̗̮͍̘̫̖̙̜̪̦͔͕̈́̊̑̔̇̈́͘͜͝i̶̡̨̢̢̧̧̢̫̲͙̪̜̜̝̙̗̯̲̱͍̞͈͎̪͍͇̝̦̲̭̞͉̪̺̰̼̍̍͛̓̇̑́̀̅̎̄̂̓͂̏̃̏́͗̊̀͌̓͌̇̓̓̓̊͒̍̋͌̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͠͠ở̵̡̢̛͎͔̘̟̦̝͈͍͖̙̭͉̖̩̬̬̠̜̫̩̙̘̳̽͛͆̃̅̆͗̋̿̃̐̏̆͐̽̿̈́̄̂́̿͒͗͂̔́̔͋͂͋͛̌̂̽͊̎̃̃͐̎͒̑̉̅̑̊͒̚͘̕̕͝͠ͅn̷̛̬̜̥͑̒͛͒̀̒̋̎͐̈́̿͊̍̎̏͋̈́̇͛͗̀̌̂̒͛̒͑̑̄̀̈̏̌̌̐̿͊͛͊̿̾͑͛͋̏͑̂̀͆͌̏̌̓́͆̕͘̕͝͝͠s̴̢̧̧̡̳͎̦̺̭͉͔̣͓̰̬̪̗̭͉̗̹̝̪̘̣̺͈̺̜̯̻̖̖̼͈͍̹͕̣͔͍̺̫̼̖̩̗̟̱̤̤͓̟̯̗̩͉̲̟͍̳̥̠͉̘̟̀̏̽̿̑̃̋͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̢̧̢̢̧̡̡̛̛̰̺͍̞̳̭͔̬͙̘̺̫̫͖͉̝̺̝͎͈͈͔͇̪͓̮̼͙̣̳̱̤̠̟̗̠̥̱̥̫͇̱̦̪̰̞̫͉͇̠̳͉̮̬̗̮̞̇̓͊̌͒̉́̌̓̑̾͛̃͗́̾̏̇̿̀͑̑̉̆̆́̒͌̑͋̓̎̓̓̓̃̄̋̀͗̇̓͗́͋͐͌͘͘͜͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅţ̶̢̡̡̧̧̢̞̩̬͍̮̼̬̖̯̞̹̼̯̗̰̣̥͍͔͕͙̮̼̼͖͕̭̳̖͍͕̝̫͙̯̮̺͈͎̞͇̟̈́̾̿̐̿̍̂́͋̓̆̍̑̿̓̿̈̂̈́͑̇̓́̍͂̍̓̑̉̊͒̀̑̀̾̏̅̂́̑̅̈̂̌̂̈́͠͝͝ͅớ̶̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̡̢̨̛̙̤̯̤͕̲͉͚̞̲̰̤̩̬̬̙̯̝͈̞͈̙̣̳̤̙̗͓͔͓̜͈̞̱͇̹͍̝̝͇̤̮͎͈̟͔̣̗͙͎͙͚̯́̒͊̌̋̈́̄̊̈́̽͑̃͐͂̆̔͗̉̔̽̅̆̒̎̉̃̂͑͛͗͆́̀̈̀̍̑̑͂̇͂̋̅̂͂̐̈́̀̈͛̕̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝ ̸̛̻͓̉̎͌͂̂̈́̋͂̀̏̐̉̈̏͒̈̀̂̿̂͛̃̃̉͋́̔͊͐̆́̾̏͊̈́̈͊͂̆͒̏̃̍̈́̇̾̍̊͐͒̀̈́͘͘͘͘͝͠͝ţ̷̧̢̛̻̝̦͉̤͚͈̬̰̟̟̱̫̦̬̻̭̟̦̩̘͚̝͈̞̝̲͇̥͖̫̞̟̥͎͔͙̏͛̈́̓͐̑̔̔̈̆̄̎̒̓͋̕͝h̵̢̧̛̛̛̛̫̫̻̠̮͍͈̗̬̭̹̜̙͓̝̙̦̳͕̰̪͇͚̫̼͙̣͈̮̲̟̪̺͇͎͍͉̠̖͍̟̥̺̭̟̪̜̻̳̟̻̤̀̅̔̎̓̇̐̈͑́̂̈́̆̂͂̉̅̌̈͆̄̎͐̃̊̽͆̽̈́̋̀̒̿́̋̽̑͗̌̂̏͑̏̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̸̡̢̧̢̨̬͕͙̤͚͙͎̘̮̻̳̣͔̟̮̺̘̫̜̘̥̻̘̣̬̠͕̝̠̘̘̯̗̭̲̗̭̩͚͙̭̙̯̲̙̗̜̤̞̭͉̼̝̭̯̳͔̟̠̥͓̫͉͋̽̈́͊͐̄̇͊̋̐̽͌̾̐́̎̊̎̈́̐̈͂̋̄͒̔͊͘̕͘͘̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅ ̴̬͇͗́͐͛͛͛͆̒͗̓̽̊͝͝Š̴̘̖̫̘̼̣͚̮̫̖̤̼̙̼̭̩͖͍̹ę̷̧̨̧̡̡̧̨̛̛̛̮̞͈̗̣̹̹̩̪̰̦̙͚̝͖̭̻͎̙̮̝̟͚̥̣̖̰͍̩̱̫̜̖̰̙͕̱̮̹̦̬̭̥͙͖̤͙̥̮̪̻͎̑̾̎̉͒̈́̌̑͊̉̆̊̈́̃̐͑̆̓̔̔̀̓̀̐͊̏́̀͌̌̃͛̊̌̽̆͒̿̿͐̋͗̍́̋̃̈́̐̔̎̄̅̓̔͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅó̸̡̢̨̭͉̖͎͎̭̠̼̻̯̗̩̜̠̉͑͊̄͆̋͗̊̋̎̉̚͜͜͝͝͠ͅų̶̛̛̛̜͕͙̰̻̺͉͇͇̙̯͉̭̣̪̗̲̮̦̣͎̖͚̥̭̪͓̟̫̩̳̤̙͔͕̳͇̠̝̦͓̋͆͌̅͋̏̿̂́͒̉̉̈́̈́̅̈́̈́̏̅͆͌̆͜͜͝l̴̛̛͋̎͑̉̀̓̽̄̌́̈́̃͂̽̈́̃͒͂̈́̈́̈́̏͌̉͘͜͠ ̵̡̛͖̻̣̩̻͉̺̟͖̰͎̮̗͈̥̯̦̠͙͓̥̩̳̩̼͉̞̞̜̦͉̤̟̭̮̝̉̐̑̓̐̓̏̇̅̏̓́͜͝ͅö̵̡̢̧̗̮̰̤̻͔͔̙͖͔̖͔̪͖̬̘͓͚͙́̐̀̑̈́̓͆̋̃̂̓̂̎̀̍͌͛́̔̄̏͒͗̌̈̓̋̇͆͂̉̈́̕͠͠n̵̢̢̢̧̨̢̡̛͙̞͖̺̹͔̦̠̠̜̱̹̬̬̹̞̤̭̭̞̼̣̞̭̜̻̳̗̮͈̞̤̜͖̦͚̮̲͎̯̯̘̅̆͂͂̓̅̌̊͌̂̽̎͑̑́̑͂͛̏̈́̌̍̀̇̓͊̑̒̉̎͗͊̽̍̄͌̄̿͗̍͒̅̾̆͌̈́̓̐̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅ ̷̨̢̡̗̖̤͉̘̲̺̤̠̹̰̭̠͚̻̭̬͕̙̮̱̲͖̳̯̼̰͓̖̞̰̟̳̘̺̹̘̖͖͚̺̭̝̹̪̰̠̰̯̲̼͎͈͙͔̒̎̑̿̅͜͜͠͠͝͠ͅţ̵̡̢̡̢̛̣̻̭͕̰͚͈̪̦̭̭̭͕͖̮̫̳͇̦̠̰̪͙̬̭̹̣̜͉͓̹̩̼̹̹̈́͛̅̽̔̋́̑̈͂͐̓͌͊̔͂̊͑̂̉̐̌͆̓̀́̅̂̅̅̒̽̆̍̃̊̔͐̓̅̎̈͛̓́̔͒͗͗̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅh̴̢̢̢̡̨̨̢̛͉̻̼̖͕̭̠͔͔̥̖̩̩̭͉̲̯̺͍̠̮̼̻̤̬͙͎̥̎̉̃̈́͊̇̈́̈́̓́͂̾̄̀̊͆̋̐͂̅̄̈́̔͋̓̓͂̂̈́̿̈͌̓̉̀̒͐̍̎̄͑͛͊̈́̾̀͌̈͐͊̊̀̌̄̍̄̚͠͝͠͝ͅḛ̵̛̛̻̮̜̘͚͍͚̫͎̙̺̤̠̼̻͕͈̫̺͚̣͇͇̠̌́͑̓̿͐̏̉̐͂̄͋̉̇̔̓̈́̐͌͆̂͐͐͋͐̇̀́̍́͗́̏̿̽̔́̈́̎̚̕͘͜͝͝͠͠͝͝i̸̛̭̦͍͎̬͙̲̮̣̝̘̣͈͇͉͙̹̩̐̍͌̔͆̋̊̓̉͌́͛͊̓̎͛̈́͐͑̍̿̋̈́̊̇̚r̷̢̧̨̛̛͇̞̭̗̔͂̿͋̑͗̆͑͛̀̽̈́͌̒̒͛̈̊̊̎͆̃̊̅́̂͑͒̂̈́̔̾̃̎́̌̀̈́̐͗̍̿͊͛̈́̇̅̄̿̈́̎̂̋͋̿͌̚̕̕͘̚̕͝͠͠ ̸̡̧̧̻͕̩̤̮̞͈̯̤̘̜̮̞̲͕̞̫̖̭̞͙̥̩̦̦͙͔͓̩̼̟̖̘̞̝̲̞͙̩̜̗̲̰͍͕̼̮̻͇͋͆͐̎͑̇͌̽̊̆̐̆̓̅͆̅̿̆͋͋̊̂̌͌̑̀̕̚͘͜͜͝͠ͅͅd̸̢̧̧̡̛̬̣̮̫̗̱̦̳̰̣̼̯̺̟͇̫̫̯͈͖̹̞̹̺̳̼̻̯͙̺͖̫̜̦̱̪̹͉̗͇̰̬̫͖̺͙͓͍̬͖̖̲͈͍͉͈͔̬̹͍̑̌͘͜͜ͅͅͅͅȍ̴̡̡̢̤̯͔̪͉̗̺̳̠̫̣̟̺̘̺͔͈̤̙̖͓̩̞͉̦̥̖̻̳͉̮͚̲̩̄͊̓̓̀̓͐̃̏͐̾͐͑̓́̌̀̄́̽̂̐͆͋̒̎̐͐͛̓̐̄̽̅̅̃͛̈́͐̋̎̑̂̿͒̋̾̍̌̿́̍͆͘͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͝͝m̴̨̢͚̜͉̭̗͕̝̱̫͇͖̪͎̯̭̠̱̜͖͖͕͕̘̲̻͊̃͂́̂̈́͛̔͒͐̉̓̈́̓͒͊̈̀͌̊̓͌͆͆̓͐̿̄̉̒̂͑͂̿̐̄́͌͒̅͌͘̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅi̸̡̩̝͔̮̪̼͓̖̜̩̻̤̱͍̦̋̈̈͐͐̇͌̉̉͊͊͋̋́͆̒͛̇̅͑̂̑̓̏͑̈͊̽̈́̓̀̎̓͂̌͑̈́͑́̏̑̉̌̏̉̆̓̈́̀́̿͆̈́͊̂͛̕͘͘̕͘͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅń̵̪̙̥͓͈̱̈́̽̍̌̓͋͗̀͐͋͐̀̚a̵̢̨̢̧̡̡̖̻̭̦̝̥̟̗̮̗̹͎̝̺̯̥͖͈͛̉̋͜ţ̶̡̡̢̡̢̤͕̼͓͔̯͉̬͉̗̭͈̗̻̙̘̯̥͇͉̱̜̖̞͉͕͔̭̱̘̼̜̰̻̬̥̠͕͙̗̰̞͙̹̼̜͕͈͕̱̬̘̜̼̖̩͍̠͇̜̾͑̈́̈́̄̌̒̎͊̆͌̊͗͗̈̑̒́̚͜͜͠ͅi̶̡̫̜͎͈̜̳̜͔̘̻̰̿̀̿̆͐̿͛͆̓͐͋̎̒̍̓͛̀͑͌͒́̓̄͜͝n̶̡̧̧̨̢̛͇̙̗̪̩͖̗̟̦̬̱̦̱̦͓̣̥̲̠̰̘̪̠̲̮̘̹̖̤͓̤̬̗̣͎͎̫̬̙͖͔͙̩͙̞̫͎͙̣̹̙̪̻̞͍̬͇͍͙̣̹̑̌̂͒͆͐̈̓̂̃̈́͂̃̈́̆̎͋̓̄̏̀͊͗̐͂̿͑̎͂͋̽̂͒̈̎̏̾̈̾͌͂͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅg̷̡̛̛͉̺̝͎̞͇̙͉͚͉̥̤̘̻̥̜̞̻̱̤̣͓̪̦̞̠̅͌̏͂͋̒́͂̍͂̀͒͐̎̊͒̃̆̒̈́͂̽̄́̒͗̌͛͆̈́͒̅̐͘͜͠͠͠͝ ̸̢̡̥̝̯̬͈̻̫̭͎̥̘̭̝̫̘̙̙̜̻̳̼̰͉̪͇͕͇̥̰̜̥̮̠͖̭͕̩̗̝̖͎̝̬͙̺̬̮̤̯̪̞̬̳̼̥͍̟̜͔̩̗̒͛͜ͅͅw̴̡̢̧̨̧̡̨̜͔͈̼̲̞͖̮͙̗̳̝͕͍̘̟̺̳̮̩͎̻̙͍͖̹̭̣̤̰̹̜̩̣̖͈̟̯̥͓͍̯̮̩̗͙̹͛̀̿̈́̈̍̽̋̓͊̾̀̾͛͋̽̌͗̂́̅͂͒̊̈́̑̎̆̍̇̍̌́̀͛͆͆̚͜͠͠͝͠͠ͅi̷̛̛̛̗͉͖̊̈́͌̈́̿͛̄͆̀͛̽̓̄̑̅̇̆̔̔̂͗̄̈́͛͒͑̑̈́̉̂͑̀͐̏̾̄̀̋́͋͂̈́͑̐͂̒̔͛͆̒̌̍̃̍̕͘͝͝͝͠͝͝n̸̢̢̡̢̡̧͍̯͔͍̗͔̮̤͍̣͎̮̟̙̞̞̖͕͍͖̜̻̼̝̹͓͓̲̺̫̰̳͔̭̪̼̖̼̩̦̟̯̪͙̪̟͙͇͍̰͔̯͍̦̳̮̣̝̥̋̄̎̔̐͐̿̌́͂̌̈̈́́͗̊́̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͝!̴̧̣̭̘̗͍͖̭̼̅̈́́͆͋͂́̇̊͠͝

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

1 Like

Well okay then… Anyone else see that vine of text?

I̶̘̋ ̶̤͗ď̴̠ọ̶͝n̵͈̏’̶̥͐t̶͖͊ ̸̞̏k̸̝̔n̶̠̔ó̷ͅw̵̠̏ ̷̞̒ẅ̶́ͅh̷̨̒a̴̞̋t̸̬́ ̸̡̿y̷̭̔ŏ̷̝u̸̜͊ ̶̞̇ă̸̤r̸̛̭e̶̓ͅ ̶̧͗t̵̂ͅǎ̵̫l̸̺͘k̵̟̒ĭ̵͓n̷͎̏ĝ̷̮ ̶̡͒á̷͙b̷̳͠o̶̳̔ű̴͔t̴͍̿.̷̱͘.̵̖͊.̶

The next match thread is up and ready though…