Seoul Dynasty vs. Hangzhou Spark - FINAL

I honestly thought with Michelle, they would do better.

Either that, or match fixing…I request…nay, DEMAND…that the Seoul Dynasty be investigated.

1 Like

They did do a bit better on KOTH with him but yeah… I was hoping for more.

Are they really THIS bad at this meta???

I agree, I’m really starting to suspect some fixing may be going on. Match fixing has been a major problem in Korean esports.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

If they really are doing that, I can see another Titans scenario happening… there is no way these players would be up for this regardless of whatever money is involved.

Especially tobi after that end of season interview last year.

My heart is bleeding for my tiger boys. They are like Rocky when he lost to Clubber Lang. You can do it! HWAITING!

Ugh, all this lightning and heavy rain is reminding me of this song:

Nano Brig… you feel like a god when you are that person.

GodsB using EMP was a huge mistake… and Michelle finally popping off is expected. Better DvA player then most think.

Lol… Dynasty, just stand down.

Dynasty just did not pick the right person for Echo honestly. Profit is not a projectile player, he is a Tracer/Soldier type… Spray and play.

Their player Illicit plays Pharah and Genji… they would be a far better Echo. Also they played Brig and Mei…

Michelle is criminally underrated. He was their season 2 MVP by far.

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

feelsbad for Seoul…

Profit was 100% the problem honestly. He is not a Echo player, at all. They should have taken the risk and used Illicit, who uses Projectile heroes…

Pharah, Genji, Mei… and also uses Brig. They would have used Echo correctly, and copied Brig and dominated.

Also proves profit’s hero pool is very very tiny… as in a one trick Tracer.

Time to see if the team of absolute chaos can master the Overwatch Hero of absolute chaos…

Profit is a flex dps though. He plays genji, pharah and mei. But he just seems unable to grasp Echo.