Season: 12-12 -7

Season: 18-7 +5

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Got no dog in this fight, so hoping for a good match.

My head wants this one to go the distance, but my heart is screaming “No more, please, no more”.

I’ve never been able to watch owl yet. I often open it with every intention of watching it but i get bored within 2 minutes and turn it off.

Eh, not everyone is interested, and that’s ok.

As for the ongoing match, Seoul Dynasty is up 2-0 and is on match point.

Damn that was a rout…

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

i was not expecting this outcome…

And the Seoul Dynasty complete the sweep and win 3-0 over the Guangzhou Charge.

The Seoul Dynasty advances to the Winners Bracket Finals, where they will meet the Shanghai Dragons. The Guangzhou Charge are knocked down to the losers bracket, where they will meet the New York Excelsior.

That’s it for now. Matches resume in 6 hours 20 minutes. See you then.

Well, not every match can be dynamite. We’ve had some good ones so I’m not too disappointed.

Guangzhou Charge got absolutely rolled 3-0. Seoul countered all their compositions with their flexibility.

Whenever Charge would go Widowmaker, Seoul would counter with pressure. They had Wrecking Ball constantly messing with Widowmaker, giving Seoul’s Pharah the room to work.

Whenever Charge would go Sombra + Reaper, Seoul would go on Pharah and still do whatever they want.

Seoul’s Profit was winning the sniper battle against Guangzhou’s Happy but he did put on a good fight but noting that Happy was constantly pressured by Wrecking Ball.

Seoul’s Gesture (Roadhog) was reading Guangzhou’s positioning like a book with his hooks, even taking out a Sombra with EMP ready.

The best part is at the end. Seoul won overtime and just needed to win one tick on attack point. Charge was hiding and Seoul’s Wrecking Ball just touches point to force a C9 win, and it forced Charge out of hiding.

1 Like

i support san francisco shock, but its still fun to watch other matches uwu

Gesture literally took Guangzhou’s lunch money that match