Seoul Dynasty vs. Chegndu Hunters - FINAL

Unfortunately, I’ve seen plenty of off-topicness used by the casters during tech pauses in other games…namely, Arena World Championship, Starcraft II, etc.

But whatever…back to Map 2.

And that was probably the most hilarious stealth moment of the season.

1 Like

Late to the party. I see using Illicit is working out.

Or maybe not, lol. I thought he would be a superior Echo to Profit.

Jinmu hasn’t even gotten to play Pharah this series yet.

Expecting a tweet from the Dynasty any minute now… “WANTED! Professional Echo Players!”

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

A minor note…the Control score was also 2-1 in favor of Chengdu, not 2-0.

Wow damn, okay, Seoul being exposed yet again. It’s official, they got SUPER lucky to get that win against Shanghai. And I reckon Shanghai underestimated them a little, expecting an easy 3-0 again or something. This is share proof that Shanghai was not playing at their best, and proof that Seoul isn’t as good as we think they are.

Seoul looking like week 13 Seoul

Also, anyone excited for Ashe’s Ciri Red Riding Hood skin?

lets go Hunters!!! Take this win :slight_smile:

Future Seoul Dynasty tweet:

WANTED! Professional Echo player! Must be 4000+ SR in 3 most recent seasons. Compensation: 50,000 big ones.

What’s New York Excelsior’s opinion on this incoming 3-0?

Well they know exactly what Seoul Dynasty is doing… choking hard.

They would probably be upset about it were it not for the fact this match has had some lengthy technical pauses…

Seoul 3-0’d by Chengdu.

Chengdu > Seoul?

Yikes… Seoul looking like they had no idea how to fight Chengdu in a dive comp.

p
pp
p
ppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

gg

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Seoul looking lost heading into the May Tournament/May Melee…

Well Chengdu may have a lot of losses, but they beat Shanghai, they defeated Runaway Titans (though they were kind of boomed due to changes to roster really), and I believe even though they lost 3-0 to NYXL, NYXL struggled through every team fight for that win. Chengdu is always underestimated, and that is the other team’s downfall.

This is the chance for Seoul to yoink Runaway, with Bumper, and dominate. Though they would have to let some people go… which would suck as well… so unknown if they would do it.

Next match up!