Seoul Dynasty v Los Angeles Valiant

That’s what you would say…if you’ve never heard of the Washington Justice…

be fair, DC are at least gradually improving. It may be very gradual, but they’re improving.

And yet they are in serious danger of being the proud owners of “Worst Map Differential of Stage 2”. Though they do have some competition with Houston at the moment (but I do believe Houston will take out Dallas in short order here, so they won’t be competitors for long)…

I know derby games often bring the best out of weaker teams, but I’ll be very surprised if that happens. To be quite honest, I think today’s the day Houston do what they’ve threatened to do multiple times this season, and get completely shutout. A Quadruple Bagel.

Valiant got A and B on the fact that Ryujeyhong couldn’t hold Trans for the grav.

Not sure if Ryujeyhong was pressured too much or of he made a mistake, either good for the valiant m

Ok, maybe they won’t win the match…but I will be VERY surprised if Dallas wins all 4 maps, let alone get a quadruple bagel…I do have faith in my Dallas boys (being a true blueblood), but the Dallas team is inconsistent, and has shown that over the course of their existence…

finally Valiants are doing something… they looked totally overpowered by Seoul

That was oh so nearly a hold for Valla there

Again Ryujeyhong doesn’t have trans for grav.

When I saw Custa untouched on the high ground ready to contest I thought they’d hold on until OT, Seoul clutched out there

Ok, that was…surprising. Not a nice match but well…

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

We got ourselves a match!

1 Like

I feel like Soe’s chain necklace thingy should be an in game item.

This suddenly turned into Who wants to be a Millionaire

Is Texas the heaviest state in America? There are some big boys in that crowd

Did LA go to Whataburger instead of In-N-Out last night? They look 20x better than they did against Dallas

Lol! :sweat_smile: It’s a beefy state for sure. But McDonalds and Burger King recently released Veggie Burgers that taste like real meat, so there my be hope…

hey guess what i was wrong

1 Like

You weren’t the only one expecting it. Valiant looking really strong.