Seoul Dynasty v Los Angeles Valiant

I mean, he did it against Dallas Fuel yesterday, too. Izayaki “ragequit” and was substituted for Kariv. Kariv then pops off and nearly steals the 4-0 out from under Dallas. Like I said in my post, it doesn’t seem like he lacks consistency. Everything was on point with him in both games at any given moment.

Matches are hitting 130k viewers on Twitch. Does the battle for Texas break 150k?

Viewers getting hyped by a hyped crowd? Its not like the matches are anything new.

there are also other language streams, people scattered over personal players feeds, there are TV channels and applications that are streaming from their own feed… also there are no numbers from china… etc.

1 Like

If Valiant can get the W, I’m 0-3 on predictions today. Dallas, be afraid.

The hype is real, man. The matches feel more exciting. It could be because they have been really close, and there may be an upset in the making.

Valiant bottling it :frowning:

1 Like

Well I guess we’re going the distance on this one.

Valiant kinda just…throwing? Unfortunate.

1 Like

A lesson in why land Pharah doesn’t work

Marve1 is GOD
CMONNNNNN

At least this one can’t be blamed on Izayaki. Fate is very good at getting himself killed.

FATE. THERE ARE VOIDS IN OVERWATCH MAPS.

DONT BE THERE.

/tilted

1 Like

That was both the best, and worst play I’ve seen from Valiant.

1 Like

Valiant just threw that so hard.

1 Like

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Seoul wins 3-2!

Well at least it was a…valiant…effort. I’ll show myself out now.

2 Likes

I was not expecting that match to be so close, happy to see Valiant finally coming alive, though it might be to late in the season to matter.

The frustration is they LITERALLY threw Stage 1, by keeping custa on the bench, and they have probably done the same for Stage 2.

They have decent players, but forcing Izayaki instead of Kariv is just driving me nuts.

YEE…and I cannot stress this enough…HAW