Season 5 started and didn't receive competitive points/title

Hello there, I am writing to you because of a problem I faced in ow2. As soon an season 5 started I rushed into the game to get my competitive points so i can get a gold gun. In season 4 I was platinum on dps, however I have not received my points and my competitive title. Is this a bug or i did not receive the rewards due to not playing comp consistently. i played 2 matches or so. I hope i can still receive my points. Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

6 Likes

got the same problem too

2 Likes

I got the same problem as well

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem. I hit masters 4 and i have no titles available to me even though it gave the notification it had unlocked!

2 Likes

Same this has happened to me every season and they’ve done nothing. We need to be compensated this is ridiculous.

2 Likes

This has happened to me every single season, and I have yet to see them even acknowledge that this problem exists. I really hope they fix this soon because I could have afforded a couple golden guns by now.

2 Likes

This happened to me too. Plat 5 to gold 1. Im getting burnt out Overwatch… I can only take so much disappointment

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Same problems here. Rushed into the game, didn’t receive any of my comp points.

2 Likes

This has been an issue for me too!
Two seasons now, and no rewards :confused:

2 Likes

The lack of acknowledgment on this is the most severely frustrating part. It’s like they don’t even read the forums, but we’re told to report bugs here

3 Likes

I started up ow2 season 5 and was waiting to receive the competitive points i had been waiting for and didn’t get them. i am rank diamond 4 and played a couple comp games before the season ended was waiting to buy a gold gun never received hopefully they fix this soon

2 Likes

*Soon BMT

Still waiting from season 3 lul

1 Like

Estou com mesmo problema! Blizzard favor corrigir esse bug.

1 Like

I have also experienced this issue… I’d really appreciate the team acknowledging this issue because I feel like we all are not getting seen and will not be compensated at all… it’s sad really

1 Like

I slowly give up on waiting for the fix on this, in OW1 this would have been fixed via hotfix fast, thats not valid for OW2 it looks like…

1 Like

Yup, same problem. D1, no points.

2 Likes

from what i saw no one got any S4 Comp reward titles, no matter which rank

2 Likes

I too never got any comp points and never received my titles. in fact, I earned plat role challenger in s3 and they took it away in s4. I earned plat open que challenger in s4 and didn’t receive it or comp points when s5 started

1 Like

guys i figured out why, you have to have won 15 competitve matches that season. the wins dont carry over each season, they refresh thats why some peolple are never getting them.which blizzard employee thought of that!!.

1 Like