Season 5 incoming and still not competitive rewards from S3

Well, this is so annoying and disgusting. Months have passed and I still haven’t received my Season 3 competitive rewards. I have lost so many competitive points and I couldn’t get a golden weapon yet due to this bug that has not been solved yet.

2 Likes

Same here, finsihed GM4 in S3 but still havent receive the competitive points nor the title

many of us haven’t blizzard doesn’t really seem to care its not affecting their wallets so they aren’t worried

Same here, I’ve tried to put tickets in but I only get refered to the forum’s

Same here. I have reported this bug multiple times but i never get any answers.

I’m convinced that they just don’t care at this point.

Yeah, it’s unfortunate I grinded all the Way to GM Last Season and at the start of Season 5 it displayed my rewards but when I went to equip the name tag It was marked as Unavailable, fortunately I received the Comp Points but it’s still frustrating

What absolutely crazy is that we’ve been dealing with comp reward issues for a whole season already and now that season 5 just came out i just got robbed of master 5 rewards cause they deranked me :confused: They seriously dont care and just want to keep cash grabbing this game.

I have a similar problem, I haven’t gotten any comp credit rewards for Season 4 (and maybe Season 2 but that I’m not sure of). That’s just mind-boggling to me

they dont care if its not effecting people spending on cosmetics ive said about this problem before multiple times but its consistently ignored i didnt get title today either

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.