Season 3 end of season comp. rewards completely missing

Hey! Season 3 just ended, but i haven’t got my end of season rewards. I’ve heard of people getting less comp points than they expected, but i got nothing at all. No competitive points, no title, nothing. Are the rewards just delayed or completely missing?

14 Likes

Hey man it’s not their fault! They are a small company that doesn’t have the budget to release any update at all without creating huge problems for the entire playerbase. Maybe if they were a big company like those guys that make WoW or Call of Duty the updates wouldn’t absolutely ruin the game for 90% of the players and upset everyone.

5 Likes

Similar issue happened to me, I received the complete incorrect rewards and got de ranked from diamod 1 on support to platinum 2.
I also got changed from diamond 4 on tank to platinum 2,
Unbelievable from blizzard.

2 Likes

Same here. You can see end of season rewards under Challenges but Season 3 rewards simply aren’t there for me.

3 Likes

i hope this issue gets fixed :frowning:

3 Likes

same for me aswell kinda cringe they havent added this to the known issues

3 Likes

they did

“We are investigating an issue where Season Three end-of-season final ranks were modified causing lower tier rewards issued for some players.”

1 Like

Didnt get top500 rewards and coins for gold weapon, hope blizz will fix it soon

2 Likes

Same here :frowning: I did not get my comp points and the title for plat role challenger. sad bc im so close to another gold weapon :confused:

2 Likes

No but i feel like this is a separate issue, getting lower tier rewards is a different thing from not getting any rewards at all

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Could you make a separate bug post about that? I’ve compiled a list of other players missing their Top 500 rewards in my megathread if you would like your name to be added to the list. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put that list under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 3). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

No rewards for top500

1 Like

I finished Diamond season three but when I went to go check out my rewards nothing was there. The weird thing is that it gave me some cp for random hero but not everything else. I find this really annoying because I need like 475 more points to get my golden gun but the game won’t let me have it. Please fix this.

1 Like