Season 2 to Season 4 Rank Issue

The first rank I ever received was silver, but then they did a patch, claiming they were giving ranks too high to everyone, totally understandable. But ever since then I have not been able to leave bronze 5 to 3 this last season, though I started late I grinded it with a buddy and again I got bronze 5, but they proceeded to get gold 5 to Silver 5 to Plat 3. With that being said, I have been playing gold to Plat lobbies without the title I feel like my rank is completely off the charts and no I’m not saying that I don’t deserve bronze five because if I do then fine, but I would rather someone actually tell me that then the system because I think it’s wrong. Not only that when I received bronze 3 rewards it reset me back to bronze five instead of “fixing” or going forward like it did for everyone else. I don’t know what to do at this point i feel cheated out of HOURS of ranked:/

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like