Season 2 reward bug

Hi after the end of season 2 me and many other players got no goldweapon points we saw the screen thank you for playing in season 2 but we got no reward and no title is it maybe a bug you guys didn’t notice :sweat_smile: ? Cuz I was GM 5 and I am missing the title and the 1750 goldweapon points

2 Likes

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards For Non-Top 500 Players (Seasons 1 & 2). Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I’m new to the forums do you know if Blizzard has already commented on why we didn’t get any rewards at the end of season 2 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bro I have the same bug

2 Likes

Funnily enough, the rewards I’m missing is my Top 500 rewards for Season 36, which you currently have equipped. I wrote more about that in my thread above if you’d like to read about it. Four months I’ve been spreading the word about that bug but there has yet to be any official acknowledgement. Season 36 is also when the end of season competitive rewards started to become bugged too, whether inaccurate or straight up missing. This bug affects all ranks not just Top 500 and despite just how widespread this bug is, I’m surprised they haven’t even acknowledged it. It’s all so disheartening.

1 Like