Season 12 Ending Soon

TIL the artists creating skins are also apparently trained in game development? Weird.

YFW you don’t understand the concept of finite budgets, and knowing the existence of more artists directly affects the existence of developers. If you weren’t aware, artists at Blizzard Entertainment have a higher salary than game programmers or developers.

Are all competitives separated or the same? So if im gold now and drop to brons in comp 4v4, do I still start in gold when S13 starts?

There should be a complete rule over haul. High ranks are tired of having to farm to keep their rank. Low levels are tired of trolls who make the game unfun. Please don’t mention the report feature. We know how well that’s worked out. So what do we have? An extremely toxic game mode that just keeps producing more toxicity. Where we go from here only the development team knows. 12 seasons down shouldn’t take more than a few hundred to get things fixed.

The different comp modes are separated, don’t worry.

1 Like

Cool! Thanks dude!!!

Does anyone know when the 4v4 competitive will end? I need the currency to get my gold guns :3

2 Likes

Most arcade competitive modes runs for approximately 3 weeks

1 Like

Just one-two more seasons to go, then I can get my D.va golden weapon.

Tom, will Blizzard ever repeal Match Making Rating? Will you ever mention it in the game’s user interface, or disclose its existence in the game’s terms of use?

MMR is a handicapping system. Handicapping is wrong for competitive play.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what a handicapping system is. Handicapping would be putting Diamonds vs Silvers, but giving the Silver players more time on the clock. MMR is just a hidden rating that matches people of EQUAL skill. It does the opposite of a handicapping system.

" Until then, be sure to keep your eyes on PlayOverwatch.com , as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages for all the latest game news!"

Mate, place your news into ONE CENTRAL PLACE, and that being your own company’s website. I surely am not planning to watch 3 different places to get your “news”, you out of your assumptive mind?

Also, is that PoS person who insists selling our data to Twitch/Amazon Prime and forcing us to do so if we want to complete sprays etc still at Blizzard or not anymore? Good news are always welcome.
Also just tell us who it is, who wants to sell us out, not a big thing, right?

1 Like

Please see my thread, where I’ve included a dictionary definition of handicapping and a real world example. At least, if you’re going to talk smack about me.

I won’t be pleasing anything, thank you very much!

Really this is the first topic from Bliz since August according to to the Blue Tracker, and with all the complaints about competitive quiters, more avoid slots, and they think this is more important? Where are your priorities?

They have your money + the money of 30 million alts. They don’t care what we think beyond that because we keep playing their game.

1 Like

And paying for extra copies to game their Match Making Rating system! Smurfs exist because Competitive Overwatch is handicapped.

I’m pretty sure s12 ended a while ago!