Search teamates in 3k1 - 3k2

I search teamates in low diamond because i am tired of the solo q. You will said: play with your friends. All my friends are in Bronze/silver max low gold.

I play a lot. I tryhard to be better (review my games, game leap etc…). I am a new main healer (Ana and Lucio principaly but i can play all others healers).

The only problem is i am a french canadian so my english is not very good but in games i am a shoot caller.

If someone is interessed.

Still room left for me. I can play every healer fully mastered expect for lucio. I can play dva as wel and Mei. Murat3443#2687 is my gamer tag. Im in EU server. My goal is to be able to play every role but right now my best is heal. I never tilt even after 12 hours play sesion or losestreak.

I am NA server :confused: rip

Rip. Btw a fast qweastion I recently heared NA are less toxic people is that treu?? Or dont u know.

The two servers have people toxic and people fairplay, friendly. (sorry for my english)

I’d be up to que with you Snipzy. I play after 5-6 PM CST most weekdays and all the time on weekends if I’m not doing anything.

Do you want to add me now? I lost 150 sr so now i am 2950 :confused: loose streak full throwers and leavers 4 game consecutiv

I will once I get home - the struggle ha. I was literally at 2998 on this account last night and lost 3 in a row. I have a career high at 3.3k, but have been hovering around 2.9-3k this season across all my accounts. If I played more on one account, I would think I would be higher than diamond, but just trying to get better at the moment and not worry about that :slight_smile:

Ok ! But i suppose you play friday ? And can we go on discord ? ( if you have a discord )

I try to play some every night, but yes especially on friday nights/weekends when I’m free I will be playing all the time

And do you have a discord ? :thinking:

I do! I can’t remember my username, but I’ll add you there too

I can give my discord x) If you want to add me is FanOfSnipzy#1208

Of course there are nice and bad poeple in all servers . But I hear a lot that NA servers are in geniral nicer people.

Something when you start a game you think: oh he is a nice guy! But when people get a little bit tilted they start full insult :confused:

Hey guys!
We currently are building some roster for the next open division. (We have several in open division as it is. One is 4-0, 12-2 in maps). We are recruiting for levels are:
Silver - Gold
Plat - Diamond
Masters + (4-0, Top 6% in open div)
If you’re interested, please let me know! PC. 13+

add me on battlenet @ SiKe#11472