Scientist Moira Looks Amazing!

I feel like a regular old lab coat would have looked lame.
And imagine you having to make a lab coat look related to moira make it from before when moira was younger and still make it look cool

To be honest im a bit disappointed.
I expected either the full suit (like the Tetsuo spray) or the “Mercy type” suit of the other spray, kinda Talon ish. This is just meh, in the middle.

Oh I can’t wait to get it.

Another sleeveless Moira thank goodness.

1 Like

It’s really hard to top the beret she had in the last event, so… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some people can’t see perfection even when it is in their face. :frowning:

1 Like

I want her needle fingers to destroy me

It only looks like an epic if you don’t know what her original model looks like.

Also this is her labcoat, featured in her origin story when she came out.

1 Like

I know. I’m two years late but I got the game only this year and the Scientist was the first skin I bought right after this year’s Archives Event started. I absolutely adore it!
But one thing really irritated me. In the transformation intro the bottom part of her backpack isn’t spinning… You know. The part that looks exactly like a portable centrifuge? A real-live thing that’s sole purpose is to spin…

Like I said. I love the skin anyway. But if there is a chance in hell that someone from the devs reads a two year old forum about the Scientist skin and may find it good input… And may even fix it? Please? Pretty please?

Not you necroing a two-year-old post :skull: but yes pls fix this

Lmfaoooo it’s an old post.

And still people answered right away! I cannot believe it! :smiley:

still against the CoC, you could just make your own post

I agree it’s dumb, but it would be incredibly easy for Blizzard to “close” topics after a certain period of time (almost every forum site does this) so I find it hard to fault the user finding a post on google over the absentee developer.

That’s how I found it. I’m sorry, I didn’t know that’s a thing that annoyed people in the forums…
I just thought it was fitting.

1 Like

it’s against the CoC to reply to year old, 6+ month old threads. it’s annoying for a lot of people and confuses them a lot. ill let it slide since your new here right? only 4 posts? never trust the bottom of a post with 5 threads

No need to apologize. Although I’d advise you to take notice of the forum guidelines to prevent yourself from getting into more trouble.

Can you given me a legit reason that they don’t “close” threads (a notice that this thread is no longer active and can’t be responded to anymore) on these forums though?

Almost everyone besides Blizzard does this, and it prevents accidents like this.

i never said that it shouldn’t lock itself after awhile. it should lock itself so people don’t necro posts and get in trouble and also don’t confuse people

Just wondering your stance on it since you were active on their necro…

…personally, Blizzard just continues to prove to be the biggest joke of a “small indie company” that makes billions of dollars and this is just adding to the pile sadly.

1 Like