San Francisco Shock vs. Washington Justice- FINAL

Sydney Drop Bears v Washington Justice in a winner gets LAN shootout

the Drop Bears would own Washington. three way from sunday. if this is Washington’s normal play style.

2 Likes

Shock are pretty much fighting this map 5v6 and winning

…on the bright side they didn’t get shattered

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaand…I have to update my “Days Without a C9 at Blizzard Arena” to 0 once again…

DRAT! I was really hoping for 1 day without a c9.

2 Likes

you know even the announcers are expecting a quick map when they start talking about whats is in the payload. instead of whats happening in the game.

3 Likes

This would be the hardest part of casting surely

Trying to stay objective and positive in an absolute smashing.

it happens in every sport, in the early 80,s there was a low grade Cricket 3 day game and the announcers had to resort to commenting on the seagulls that landed on cricket pitch. its a time filler to cover how poorly a team is playing.

1 Like

Washington is season 2’s Shanghai

1 Like

4-0

Confirmed Justice is the new Shanghai Dragons

1 Like

Okay which was a worse performance?

Justice vs shock

Or

Outlaws vs nyxl

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Justice v Shock. At least Houston weren’t handing out records/close to records like cookies

1 Like

Final match of the night coming up:

Side note: Where the heck did London come from?! Up to 3-2 now!

1 Like

Justice vs Shock.

The amount of shatters that just got stunned out of them just made them look worse.

Took birdring off Zarya

1 Like

Ah yes, I forgot that they, like Houston, handicapped themselves for the start of the season by playing a DPS who really does not suit this meta.

1 Like

Update from Reinforce on that Numbani attack:

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for them, they just can’t play 3-3 and don’t look in a position to risk anything else. Meta change up might help them.