San Francisco Shock vs. Dallas Fuel - NOW LIVE

Week 1 • Day 2

VS.

San Francisco Shock

Dallas Fuel

My heart wants the Dallas Fuel to win this, but my head knows that the Shock will send Dallas back to HQ to a chorus of boos…

1 Like

Video link says Los Angeles vs Vancouver TItans

Nevermind, link works fine.

Title in the video is bugged

Shock about to get rekt so hard. They probably shouldn’t even play this match. They should not. Definitely.

1 Like

Almost every gamer I follow on Twitter wants Shock to lose…and wants the loss to be due to Sinatraa’s play (or lack thereof).

1 Like

Game is garbage. Not a comp game.

I have so much hope for Dallas, they better win

i understand why this is match of the week now. this is intense

Bye, I just really want Sinatraa’s smugness and ego to take a hit :frowning:

If you are not watching… GET ON YOUTUBE NOW! No I don’t care if you can’t get Tokens, this is darn good Overwatch right now.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Well, it almost happened. Striker had to clutch it instead. Rofl.

1 Like

Ugh that Ana ult on striker just proves how broken Ana ult is, the healing effect is just a straight up substitute for the speed boost, that made it beyond broken in the first place.

1 Like

Yep, ever since he won the World Cup, Sinatraa has been a little bit of an a-hole. He broke up with his girlfriend, he allegedly had arguments with his team, and in general he lets his ego do most of the talking for him.

I hope that if the Shock loses any matches, it’ll be on the part of poor play from Sinatraa…

1 Like

He needs to be humbled, and his behaviour comes off as the exact opposite of sportsmanship.

I’d love if Dallas managed to win against them especially when compared to the position that Dallas was in last year.

I’m not a fan of overly cocky players and his behaviour even in this match has rubbed me the wrong way

Sinatraa: “I’ll meme with symm”
gets deleted in half a second
Sinatraa: “Ok lets go serious swaps to doom

1 Like

i’m seeing hero swaps none stop!
the meta looks promising!

especially from shock, dallas is not swapping as much and shock is taking full advantage.

What does him breaking up with his girlfriend have to do with anything? That seems… Unrelated. He is obviously a toxic 14 year old, but that ain’t the reason why.

Meh shock already figured D.va is broken again and If ana is viable you can win for free with ult. The rest will catch on for sure. Next week, Ana d.va in every team. I guarantee it.

Most of ladder figured out Dva was broken again. I am surprised with how stubborn some of these teams are with not running her.

My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spamed. Now my leg hurts because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don’t want me to get burned, dont spam the chat.

lmao yt chat