San Francisco Shock vs. Vancouver Titans - Grand Finals - FINAL

At least it’s not like F1. They go from Monaco -> Canada -> French city 50 miles from Monaco. And they have to transport all of those cars.

F1 is ridiculous for that true. It’s a strange one because it’s also a source of massive strides in car efficiency.

At least OWL is only hauling stacks of PCs around.

Yeah, I do like that F1 switched to hybrid cars and still got even faster. xD

Press: “Can you win again next year?”

Crusty: “Of course. We have the best coach in the world.”

:rofl:

This is good.

“The coaches fight each other”

Lmao

Technicaly, almost all of these “home cities” should be located in S. Korea then… right? :thinking:
I’m also not into naming teams after Cities with no relation to these teams, this only causes confusion. OWL has the issue that it is not a “natural grown” league where the teams were found in certain cities and are named after these. OWL is an artifgicial league with players from all over the world. They could have named the teams after anything actualy. Maybe Planets?

The difference is that people follow TEAMS because they are city-based. The entire Houston roster could (and might) change next season, but I would still be a Houston fan. It’s a longer-lasting fan/league relationship. It also sells more merch. :money_mouth_face:

I think it would be fun if Houston went full Chinese next season. Chinese OW is weird and crazy. (They probably won’t though.)

The owner of the Shock said “almost everyone” on the roster is coming back for 2020. Have they announced any trades/retirements yet?

Trade talk has been quiet short a few expected cuts from non-advancing teams.

1 Like

Not yet. They could keep everyone together, but threw in an “almost” just in case a trade pops up?

I hope we can get press conferences after every game next year. I like these.

Silly journalist trying to smuggle Avast memes into this. :rofl:

Thanks. I imagine there will be at least a few retirements across OWL due to the travel changes. It may be a little easier because they are young, but constant travel taxes people, and it may not be worth it for anyone really only making $50k a year.

Super was visibly not amused by that question.

See y’all in 2020

1 Like

Drops are no longer enabled, so I can close the stream. Hoping the drops will just show up later.

Icon popped. Just 3hr now

dude u found any tweets from dazed and confused fans?