San Francisco Shock vs. Paris Eternal - FINAL

Please tell me that was a record attack time…I don’t think Paris even attempted a defense…

NEW RECORD!

3 minutes 32 seconds

Beats the 2019 Vancouver Titans time against the Los Angeles Gladiators of 3:41.

What was that pulse bomb xD.

That pulse bomb WHIFF by Striker is gonna land on Emote Control tomorrow…

He was aiming for Hanbin, but the straddle was there to fake it out.

Shock right now:

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

1 Like

Links please Match details?

Shock is good at erasing hype for other teams. Lots of actually good teams seem to have the misfortune of running into them on the same week that people are excited about them.

Keep tabs open on these two pages:

1 Like

just noticed theyre using an LGBT logo…how long has that been there?

I don’t think it was there earlier during the Asia Pacific matches, but I only just jumped on again about 20 minutes ago. So at least 20 minutes. Probably been there for the whole afternoon broadcast today.

It was there. Now the question is whether they are using the same graphics in the Korean and Chinese broadcasts.

1 Like

imagine doubting the voice chat spamming, flex dps juicer, Sp9rk1e.

i had this issue too, and i normally dont have problems. i had to refresh MANY times just to get the stream to show up, but the “KABOOM Something happened with the layout of this page. We’ll get right on it. Go back to get the latest on League action.” is still showing above the stream. maybe the site is struggling keeping up with the traffic load??

And the Paris Eternal commit a Charlie Niner…and that’s the first snowman’s head to go flying!

Although I guess we’re lucky it wasn’t two snowman’s heads…

paris get rolled and smoked its a mess

pain. just pain :100:

LOL! Everyone is going to start to hate the Shock, because they just got the match done in tecnically less than a hour, so earning tokens with them playing is not going to be productive.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

And they should…Shock may be good, but they are like the Patriots in that most of their players are arrogant at best, and toxic at worst.

The next match discussion thread will begin here.