San Francisco Shock vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - NOW LIVE

When will someone bring out SNOATS? Meka Base is its strongest map, it absolutely dominated EU Contenders on Meka Base, but it’s not been seen yet in OWL

Love the frustrated mouse spinning. :joy:

that was the least trip DPS friendly map imo

Has every game gone to map 5 today?

Yep, I wonder if Match 4 completes the set

I looked up Moth’s keyboard (the one with the split board). Here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/Mistel-Ergonomic-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches/dp/B01M5CTT0E

I never thought I’d see the day where a keyboard is cut in half. It’s weird xD

Final Score / Tiebreaker

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

The matches have been enjoyable to watch. No love for watching GOATs gameplay, however, all things said OWL has been entertaining af from what I’ve seen.

Great match.

You have to wonder why Rascal and Striker came in, if they were just going to play exactly the same way as before. I was expecting majority trip DPS, not like 25%

congrats to the glads :smiley:

Surefour and Biggoose were both great.

Good work by the Gladiators today!

Um…

It’s all good, Shock played majority GOATS despite those changes, just confusing subs as a result

Will I get OWL tokens if I just open a tab and mute twitch and do my work?
It’s 9 am right now and I’m at work. The schedule isn’t friendly to people in Asian countries.

No worries Gladiators did not run mostly a true goats comp. We good.

Next match:

In a match where Horizon, and ultimately the whole match, was decided by Surefour’s domination on Reaper, a GOATS controversy would be a little silly.

They’ve been doing this for years. All started in the 90s with an ergonomic one from Microsoft, didn’t take long to completely split them after that for gaming.

Anyhow, good to see Glads win last night, just wish they could have wrapped it up on Rialto, but they just had to completely screw up their defence didn’t they. Nice moves with the Sombra round 4, just wasn’t enough. Then had to split blurry eyed though Busan hoping Striker would hurry up and switch… which he did so Glad Support were a bit safer :slightly_smiling_face: