San Francisco Shock vs. Florida Mayhem - FINAL

Heh… they took that out of Seoul Dynasty’s playbook from earlier this morning… lulz.

1 Like

Oh man that was too early for me to see. Gotta see the replay.

I was hoping Yaki would pop off with his Tracer.

I forgot Shock has Striker for Tracer…

I done goofed.

The Shock are ANGRY!

AFTER MAP 2

Busan (Control): San Francisco Shock 2, Florida Mayhem 0

Hanamura (Assault): San Francisco Shock 2, Florida Mayhem 1

MATCH SCORE: San Francisco Shock 2, Florida Mayhem 0

NEXT UP: The second half of Shock vs. Mayhem. The San Francisco Shock are on MATCH POINT.

1 Like

Here you go:

1 Like

You know if the Shock sweep this, I think it makes Houston win all the more meaningful.

1 Like

Maybe… Right now my top 3 west teams are Justice, Shock, and Houston. Unless they faceoff in the upcoming knockouts, we won’t see Shock or Houston take on Justice this tournament cycle. Until we get those matches, then we won’t really know who is on top this season in the west.

1 Like

I’m totally not scared about Houston’s performance in the tournament… :eyes:

1 Like

With Florida playing Mercy/Zen, I’d really rather see BQB swap to the Ashe here.

I’d rather the comms segments be replaying the last 30 seconds of the round.

The post-round comms are always quiet and not very interesting.

Yeah…I want to hear Super drop those F bombs

1 Like

I like when they spectate Striker.

We use the same sens, so it feels right.

florida literally got rolled

On one hand I’m upset that my pred is wrong, but on the other hand I’m actually glad SF dominated.

I like seeing teams that should be the best, play like they’re the best.

That Hanzo arrow by Striker that got Mei’s head from that range was just pure luck though. He was just aiming into the crowd and got a hit.

And the Shock quickly rout one of the last undefeated teams in NA.

FINAL

Busan (Control): San Francisco Shock 2, Florida Mayhem 0.

Hanamura (Assault): San Francisco Shock 2, Florida Mayhem 1.

Eichenwalde (Hybrid): San Francisco Shock 3, Florida Mayhem 2.

FINAL SCORE: San Francisco Shock 3, Florida Mayhem 0

SAN FRANCISCO SHOCK WINS!

The Shock now find themselves on the right side of the cut line and should make it into the May Melee as long as they don’t get 3-0’d by the Reign tomorrow. The Outlaws are also now assured of clinching a Top 2 seed in the May Melee.

Next up, it’s a Battle of the Undefeated as the Toronto Defiant will take on the Washington Justice. Who will win? We’re about to find out.

Next up:

I came into this late. Saw the thread, thought “oh, 50 min ago…probably at least half the match I can watch”

Only to see it is done already? Wow.

I guess you were pretty shocked to see it was done huh?

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I agree with you. The only reason I tune into OWL streams is to get the tokens.

However, though I do not like watching OWL, I will not rain on the parades of those that do.

1 Like