WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After East Week 3, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 87 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 85 points
#2 NOSTALGIA 84 points
#4 KEYU 81 points
#5 SICKONE 80 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

I am sure the Shock’s anger has not waned. They want the Outlaws, and they want them NOW!

Shock 3-1. Don’t be surprised if the Shock 3-0 the Reign, though…

My call is a 3-0 for Shock.

6-0 Shock

They will offer Atlanta “double or nothing” and then roll them again.

Atlanta learned that playing Kai = good.

First round of Oasis was as close and good as I’ve seen in a long time. :+1:

I must’ve missed whatever started the “angy” references. What was it?

It is currently running meme, that Shock will take vengence on other teams when they lose a match. In this case, they have 3-0’d Florida and is now fighting back at Toronto in response to their loss to Houston two weeks ago.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have much of a choice.

Overwatch League Tournament Officials right now…

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

1 Like

What’s the problem? Make Top 8, everyone has to win 2 matches to get in, broadcast matches on Sunday and Monday. Problem solved.

Well that would conflict with the Overwatch Contenders schedule. But I think they will go back to the 2018 rules and run single Control map tiebreakers.

If it was me, send the DPS players of all four teams into a 50-point Deathmatch FFA. Top player from the top two teams advances their team.

2 Likes

I would have loved to see what the tiebreaker scenario was, but my match prediction is staying intact!

After Map 4

-
-

Feeling okay about Houston’s chances now in the melee.

Everyone, click this link right now:

1 Like

Ha. I think BP used that same joke last season.