San Francisco Shock vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

I see…I should look around and see the details…whatever there may be.

Not sure how to feel about it…I mean…what would it have that couldn’t be implemented in the original?
Unless they made the game over again from the ground up to make it better.
But at the same time…if I have to by it again at full price…I will be a bit hesitant( if I have to pay anything…it better be at a discount for people who have the game already).

But either way…don’t see the what it would add to make me pay for it again…
(I probably will buy it again because I am weak and love this game, but the point still stands)

Stage 2 champions btw

Shock acting like the Titans, too aggressive.

If it is real, then I expect it would have 2-2-2 lock built in. Easier to do that when building from the ground up than if you’re changing it post-release.

Dont you mean patch 1.38 will be played on Stage 4?
#hero31 for stage 4

Everyone, I have a fact list about Overwatch 2 built. If you are interested in discussing it. Check out my thread there:

1 Like

Oh god, I just noticed the peach on the alternate Atlanta shirts, that’s hilarious

Wait until you see the Florida jerseys.

Oh I’ve seen them, Mayhem Academy died so Mayhem Vice could live

Alright everyone, I was a bit distracted, but can confirm that tokens are dropping normally.

Silly Doa, everyone knows Babybay whiffed that grav because Tensa had to change the batteries in his controller!

bro what is going on with the stream?

The main stream audio is acting up, POV view audio appear to be working normally.

Sooo…the stream isn’t going bonkers for just me?

Sombra OP, hacked strim, plz nerf

1 Like

I thought we’d have a new meta
oops, all goats

No major hero changes this stage, no meta change

So, no real reason to watch?

uhhhh was that a real c9?

OOF