Samito places gold

So you’re part of the current problem of over-saturation of alts/smurfs/whatever you wanna call em accounts.

1 Like

QP doesn’t affact your comp MMR, that would be flawed af.
People on QP might be ranked Diamond and above on QP but they usually play on a different role when you face them in gold.
I meet a lot of tank and support mains in other modes up master ranks.

Using that data would place you into the wrong rank almost always.
What actually happens (as it seems) was probably discribed best by this guy:

Ever since I adjusted my playstyle during placements to this system, I always ended up placing higher in rank than in the previous season as I’m one-tricking Pharah into low/mid gold.
This is still slightly below the actual rank I could probably reach with her if I wasn’t practicing different heroes on my account as well.

Also I kinda recall playing Lucio during my first placement matches and noticed how the first wins put me into plat matches first and even a match with diamond and master player (I still remember how I got crushed in that game on numbani map).
I assume that the lack of a statistical difference while playing Lucio allowed me to remain undetected by the MM until I hit that diamond match.

This is also the reason why I don’t trust PBSR, when doing my placements I don’t really care about winning anymore. A loss on good stats seems to be better than winning with bad once during that phase.

1 Like

You’re part of the stagnant skill level in this game but ya don’t see people calling you out 🤷

Dont pretend like alt accounts aren’t messing up comp mode because you are using them yourself.

Did I ever say I didn’t use alt accounts? And the skill level of the players in the game are bad because people keep on approaching competitive with a casual mindset which absolutely should change. If someone is content being average, they shouldn’t be playing competitive

Hey there - the moment people stop being content with being average is the moment people will start to try and improve themselves and stop blaming lack of progress on everything and everyone else.

What will we then talk about here?

Never claimed you did.
What’s casual about a mindset that prefers a proper match quality?

Everybody loves to defend the system yet they almost never trust the process enough to use their main accounts, how come?
Its just SR so who cares if in the end, it makes you a better player? If that’s your rank you’ll get there anyway.

Who cares about my skill or lack thereof?

At least I’m not responsible for turning Competitive into a joke of a game mode. The smurfs/alts/whatevers are.

It’s funny, you claim they are the ones ruining mat he’s by not caring. Yet you have put how many thousands of hours into this game and you are below average?

This can only happen one of two ways. You are either

1. Throwing
  2. Don’t care to learn from your mistakes.

Regardless, it’s not a competitive mindset. Most alts are like, level 200 max? But you’ve not cared for almost a diamond boarder amount of time. Funny, isn’t it.

Reported for toxicity & rank shaming.

Toxicity and rank shaming? I’m pointing out that you don’t take competitive seriously, which is literally the same thing you complain about.

2 Likes

Why problem? I dont play on all of them at once.

and all my accounts are ± 600 sr around my elo.

How Kornmeal rankshamed without using ranks in his text? :smiley:

He got a peak 1 na and also he played mercy all the other games and just went on zen on the las game