Samito now wants Baptiste nerfed

In his latest rage stream, Samito went on a rant about how Bap’s immortality field is OP and should not exist in the game.

So I guess Bap will be next to get nerfed into the ground ?

78 Likes

He’s complaining about yet another hero? Shocker.

114 Likes

I wish the forums would stop promoting him and spreading his opinions. Just helps him grow more.

Now, on some level, I do have to admit I’m not crazy about Immortality Field either. But, not the existence of immortality itself, just the fact that it would be more sensible as the ultimate and/or shouldn’t be on a main healer.

41 Likes

I mean… he kinda does everything. Samito isn’t wrong.

26 Likes

No one cares, except people who watch his clown antics.

12 Likes

Why doesn’t samito just move on to cod, battlefield, r6 siege, rouge company, or any of the battle royal fps’? I’m not even trying to be mean I genuinely think he’d enjoy it much more

58 Likes

Bap’s high AoE healing is more problematic than his Immortality Field. And this is coming from someone who loves Bap and has almost one-tricked him this season.

4 Likes

He doesn’t have the skill to play games where tanks and supports don’t bail him out

56 Likes

It isn’t the forums, it is his drones.

In fact promoting off forum sites in spam and against TOS.

3 Likes

Baptiste is the most boring support of all 7, his IF is kinda fair
doesn’t change the fact there’s no more boring support than him

1 Like

Looks like more utility is getting nerfed again.

When devs talked about roles being ice cream i’m pretty sure they meant support as vanilla.

17 Likes

If Bap gets nerfed, it’ll have been a long time coming, not as a result of a streamer. The pros know what his state is. For example, there was an exhibition Korean tournament recently featuring a bunch of current and former pros and they used player-selected hero bans. Every team banned Baptiste on every map.

7 Likes

His haters are just as much to blame. People make more “urgh look Samito is at it again” posts and it just gets him the attention he wants. If you really don’t like him, stop talking about him.

4 Likes

Wait, he’s moved onto another hero to call OP? I thought he was going to continue composing about brig. Great to see him branching out, definitely character development!

8 Likes

He needs:

Tanks to go in while supports are required to provide him all of their cooldowns. Tanks can die but he’ll solo carry.

Give someone from gold the amount of resources he gets (thanks to countless simps who’d easily tell other nonstreamers to go f themselves if they acted like that in their games), they’d get at least 70-80% of the same value.

Being a streamer means you’re allergic to getting any warning for ‘abusive chat’ as well.

1 Like

I laughed so hard when I watched a video of Fitzy tilting him. Good times

15 Likes

Wasn’t it runaway and lunatic hai showmatch?

That was a fun game to watch. Not sure if that’s the one.

1 Like

I saw it. It was honestly more entertaining than the xqc one

I can’t duplicate stupid ~WildPants

Exhibit B. Baptiste is barely relevant in GM and here you are telling us how OP he is when he doesn’t even reach a positive winrate or a pickrate worth mentioning until GM. Not even in Masters. He has a 47% winrate with a 3% pickrate in the 2nd highest rank in game.

In Grandmaster, the highest rank in game he has the lowest winrate among supports, in fact his winrate is lower than the average winrate needed to stay in GM. Your team is more likely to lose the game statistically than to win it if they have a Baptiste on their team, that is how bad he is but do you care? Nope, you decided he is OP out of thin air and he has a nerf coming.

12 Likes

im not sure if you understand this but who cares what samito said. thats his opinion and you cant do anything. he is not the CEO of blizzard to change it to his liking. so whats the point in creating this thread unless you also hate baptiste too?

2 Likes