Sad most games give 0xp now

sad a lots of games i done today gave 0xp.
it is fun but sad for this aniversary.
they want so much we buy lootboxes before the ban…
this is so predatory.

I’m running into the same issue, I don’t understand what’s causing it :frowning:

I dont understand too. In PTR you get limited XP per day, why not on Live? Even AFK-Farm is a dull waste because of limited XP.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/what-happened-to-exp-in-custom-games-how-blizzard-ignore-their-community/319769

Yeah, but it would be SO easy to make XP-farm game modes designed for snagging loot boxes.

Who would decide how much XP you get for a game with 10-second rounds? Is getting XP for winning against bots ever equivalent to playing real people?

It would be a massive task to get the balance right - I think that in the mean-time, disabling XP all-together is a sensible move. Maybe they’ll do it one day if someone manages to think of a balanced solution.

And if Blizzard decides a Workshop mode is great fun and should be in the random Arcade rotation, I’m sure you’ll get XP for it then. Perhaps that’s the best way to handle it - great modes get promoted in the Arcade, so you can then earn XP for playing them once Blizzard has checked to ensure they aren’t just farming?