SA server OW2 please

Is impossible to enjoy a game with 250 on NA or 350 if I get send to EU, I would rather wait more queue time than fast queue and be sent to a high ping region, always ORD1 server

1 Like

hope they fix it, i am playing crying

1 Like

I just stop playing it, too much ping. When you start shooting the other guy with 50ms already shoot you like 5 times xD

2 Likes

i will go back to 1, its impossible to play ow2 with this

1 Like

Could you be so kind as to activate a server in SA? clearly there are people available to play it, this forum is the answer, SA streamers in NA. I think itā€™s disrespectful to all of us who played ā€œOverwatch 1ā€ to not be able to properly enjoy the ā€œOverwatch 2ā€ beta. Besides that many people here are left with a bad impression of the game, enter very happy and automatically have 180-240 ms, many leave with a bad taste in their mouths, we would appreciate a little understanding and that we activate a server, I think we deserve it, thank you very much.

6 Likes

We need a server in SA please! we canā€™t enjoy the beta with so much latency!

5 Likes

Please we need SA servers is not fair we play in NA with 200 ms or more!!!

3 Likes

The fact that thereā€™s not a single custom game with good ping gives it away, practice range sends you to ORD1 as well.

We are just asking to activate one the hundred of server we already have in overwatch 1, it cant be that imposible to make

2 Likes

so many people from other servers (Me on South America) canā€™t enjoy the beta due to the high ping. Hell, I won a game with Junkrat, but with 300 ping lol, like half a second delay, if I played with widowmaker I would have thrown the game.
The First Beta back In 2016 had actual servers around the world. Fix this!

1 Like

We need to make more noise, itā€™s unfair for us

2 Likes

Right now i really donā€™t care about the 200 ping because is a beta test, but pleaseā€¦PLEASE blizzard team, open a server outside Brazil for South America for the release of Overwatch 2.

4 Likes

Yup, Brazilians and Spanish people donā€™t work together

4 Likes

It does not send us to NA because it does not find people in SA, the server simply does not exist.

1 Like

please blizz return sac and sae servers if possible

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying the game so far but the high ping does not help. I hope we get SA/Latam servers soon (:

2 Likes

We need server in SA, It`s almost imposible to play with 200ms a shooter like overwatch. Literally I only can play Mercy and Junkrat. We donĀ“t care about machtmaking time, we are more interested on playing with normal latency. Saludos

1 Like

Please , we need a true answer, we need server in SA. Canā€™t play with 250ms

1 Like

exactly, what you said about practice range!

Please give us SEA/ME server, playing on 300 ping :frowning:

2 Likes

still waiting to blizzard to do something, 3 years and dont even know how to set up a proper server !

2 Likes