S36 T500 leaderboards kicked Diam players at the last minute

In the pursuit of greed, it seems Blizzard has forgotten even themselves…

Also, just in case you’ve forgotten to, could you upload any evidence you have of your Season 36 leaderboard placement? I’m trying to collect and compile as much evidence as I can of our bugged rewards.

1 Like

I was going through my old screenshots and randomly noticed that the table of ranks shows open queue as combined instead. This seems to have been the case since launch and is still persistent as well. I’m not sure if this is relevant to our missing Top 500 rewards, but it is something to take note of.

Ah, sorry for not noticing it earlier. I’ll try to upload it during the night (I have a video, as well as screenshots I think) - but my network isn’t really good and basically I can’t use Internet when I’m uploading a video lol.

1 Like

Sounds perfect, any and all evidence you have is greatly appreciated.

youtube dot com / watch?v=CP87-xZejsM Give a like, subs- …yeah nah, we don’t care. It’s still uploading atm but it should be ready soon, it’s only 37 seconds long anyway.
Also… it’s in French. But basically it shows that Competitive mode is not available (at it was turned off like 30-45 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown), then it shows me sitting more or less comfortably in T500 OpenQ, on consoles.

Here’s a 3-steps pictures version of the exact same thing: imgur dot com /a/oJ2sVEm

(ah yes, can’t include links… thanks Blizzard)

1 Like

I was not aware you were an EU console player, originally, I had thought this only affected PC NA servers. It seems there may be even more players missing their Season 36 Top 500 rewards than I had thought and I’ll have to revise my original post… Thanks for your evidence, I’ve included it under: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. The collection is growing rather slowly, but then again, it’s to be expected given how much time I gave the Devs to fix our issue…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it affected absolutely everyone, sadly…

1 Like

That would appear to be the case. I only have three reports to extrapolate from, but given the state of the Season 36 Open Queue leaderboards, it highly likely affects all servers and all operating systems. I just wished all of those players who are missing their Top 500 rewards cared enough to check the bug forums and support us…

1 Like

True… Sadly there’s probably a good chunk of them who do not care or maybe do not even play the game anymore.

1 Like

Given the state of the game, especially after the disaster that was the PvE news, I cannot blame them in the slightest. I probably would’ve joined them by now too, if only I weren’t so stubborn about getting my bugged Top 500 rewards back…

No shame in being stubborn for a good reason!

1 Like

Agreed, all the more shame to Blizzard then for being stubborn about fixing the leaderboard bug and giving us the rewards we earned.

New week, still the same shame.

1 Like

Personally, I’d argue the shame is rather ever-growing and expanding. Every week that passes with these bugs unfixed and the playerbase disregarded in favor of profits is a disgrace.

1 Like

But look, we’re getting some useless lore nobody asked for nor cares about next month! Isn’t that better than fixing the 474937942759 bugs the game has? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I, for one, appreciate whatever inclusivity measures and crumbs of lore the Devs decide to give us players after the complete content drought the last four years. Not that it is any way an adequate substitute for the bug fixes we’ve been waiting for these past eight months…

Well tbh I hate it, I don’t want this game to become as ridiculous as Apex Legends now is - another great game killed by its devs… Sadly, everything about Overwatch (lore, lack of content, etc etc) is slowly becoming very close to the current state of Apex.

1 Like

I don’t follow Apex nearly as closely as Overwatch, but in my opinion, their game is in a much healthier state than ours in terms of frequency and substantiveness of content updates. But then again, I have no idea if that’s the case for its lore and bugs too, so this may just be a case of “the grass is always greener on the other side”.

in my opinion, their game is in a much healthier state than ours in terms of frequency and substantiveness of content updates

This clearly proves that you don’t follow the game yes lol. It’s so dry when it comes to new content, bug fixes and all that stuff that it’s became worse than Overwatch on those things.

Also, previously I wasn’t only talking about the current “event” (not really an event when there’s nothing to do/earn), but more or less all events we had since OW2 launched. Starpoint or whatever that was called is the best example imo of a boring and useless event.

1 Like