S36 T500 leaderboards kicked Diam players at the last minute

Agreed, let’s hope Season 4 will be the one in which we will receive the rewards we earned. Maybe then I can finally rest. Have another bump.

1 Like

The rest we all deserve.

1 Like

Now wouldn’t that just be too wonderful?

I would shed a tear or two.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to fix this. I want my rewards. Ow1 was a masterpiece and I (I’m sure everyone else as well) have fond memories of the game. It only makes sense we would put our heart into the last season of the game and be just as infuriated for not receiving anything for our hard work.

Replying to the people that say T500 leaderboards is masters minimum only, that shouldn’t apply to Ow1 since that’s a Ow2 thing. Also CURRENTLY in any comp game mode in arcade there are T500 Diamond 5 players. Just look at competitive CTF! Fix Season 36 Ow1 please. You have access to a plethora of screenshots and videos of the leaderboards before shutdown.

2 Likes

Agreed, we need a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. I’ve created another category under my megathread titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post whatever evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

2 Likes

Bump every thread up, do whatever it takes!

1 Like

Just to say it again, thank you so much for your efforts, I appreciate it. If this bug is not fixed following the launch of Season 4 tomorrow, I’ll bump up every single one of those threads again asking for more evidence. Hopefully our fellow Top 500s are still browsing the forums to see those messages.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, remember us?

1 Like

In the pursuit of greed, it seems Blizzard has forgotten even themselves…

Also, just in case you’ve forgotten to, could you upload any evidence you have of your Season 36 leaderboard placement? I’m trying to collect and compile as much evidence as I can of our bugged rewards.

1 Like

I was going through my old screenshots and randomly noticed that the table of ranks shows open queue as combined instead. This seems to have been the case since launch and is still persistent as well. I’m not sure if this is relevant to our missing Top 500 rewards, but it is something to take note of.

Ah, sorry for not noticing it earlier. I’ll try to upload it during the night (I have a video, as well as screenshots I think) - but my network isn’t really good and basically I can’t use Internet when I’m uploading a video lol.

1 Like

Sounds perfect, any and all evidence you have is greatly appreciated.

youtube dot com / watch?v=CP87-xZejsM Give a like, subs- …yeah nah, we don’t care. It’s still uploading atm but it should be ready soon, it’s only 37 seconds long anyway.
Also… it’s in French. But basically it shows that Competitive mode is not available (at it was turned off like 30-45 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown), then it shows me sitting more or less comfortably in T500 OpenQ, on consoles.

Here’s a 3-steps pictures version of the exact same thing: imgur dot com /a/oJ2sVEm

(ah yes, can’t include links… thanks Blizzard)

1 Like

I was not aware you were an EU console player, originally, I had thought this only affected PC NA servers. It seems there may be even more players missing their Season 36 Top 500 rewards than I had thought and I’ll have to revise my original post… Thanks for your evidence, I’ve included it under: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. The collection is growing rather slowly, but then again, it’s to be expected given how much time I gave the Devs to fix our issue…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it affected absolutely everyone, sadly…

1 Like

That would appear to be the case. I only have three reports to extrapolate from, but given the state of the Season 36 Open Queue leaderboards, it highly likely affects all servers and all operating systems. I just wished all of those players who are missing their Top 500 rewards cared enough to check the bug forums and support us…

1 Like

True… Sadly there’s probably a good chunk of them who do not care or maybe do not even play the game anymore.

1 Like

Given the state of the game, especially after the disaster that was the PvE news, I cannot blame them in the slightest. I probably would’ve joined them by now too, if only I weren’t so stubborn about getting my bugged Top 500 rewards back…