S36 T500 leaderboards kicked Diam players at the last minute

Bump because this issue needs to be solved.

1 Like

I just want it to be recognized publicly man

1 Like

I had a similar experience except instead of being downvoted to hell, my post was just buried in New. It’s probably too late to recover your old Reddit account, but we could try spreading the word outside of the forums on those Reddit posts:

1 Like

I’d have to make a new account then. I’ll look into that tomorrow!

1 Like

Sounds great, better done late than not at all I suppose. Here’s hoping this time around we’ll have more luck outside the forums.

And for anyone else in here still lurking, I’ve renamed and repurposed my post to be a megathread about all competitive bugs to help our issue gain more traction and it seems to be working. Any help in spreading the word would be appreciated. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

Any luck with that so far?

I don’t have much free time atm so I didn’t do it, but this week-end for sure I’ll do it!

1 Like

No worries, this bug isn’t going anywhere any time soon it seems.

1 Like

Urgh, sadly I’m way too busy to do anything, I didn’t even have time to bump those threads…

1 Like

That’s alright, any and all contributions will be appreciated regardless.

1 Like

Then, take this Sunday bump!

1 Like

At this point, I’m tempted to just bump up every thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36) on the daily. Assuming the oldest season’s data is hidden when a new season starts, and assuming my math is right, Season 36 data will be hidden from the players by Season 7, which should start on December 19th. One way or another, time will run out and I’d rather have several dozen of these threads bumped up by then instead of just these two.

I can still see my data from up to Season 33 so I don’t think that they keep “hiding” them. Hopefully.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when Overwatch 2 launched, displayed previous competitive season data was capped at Season 31. Since then, the oldest season’s data was hidden with the launch of a new season so that the number displayed seasons is always the six most recent ones. I don’t recall if the Developers have specifically stated they will be hiding data like this going forward. That being said, you and I should know better than anyone else to put it past the Devs to make another unannounced change that hides old season data…

After doing a quick Google search, it looks like you’re right. They’re slowly erasing our previous data. Man, that sucks. Blizzard sucks.

1 Like

It’s hard to pinpoint exactly when they became this way, but my guess is some time around their merge with Activision and King. Given those studios’ previous track records with microtransactions and game development, it would make for an easy argument. Hopefully the merge with Microsoft will help them return to their old, respected status.

And regarding our missing Top 500 rewards bug, if our bug remains unaddressed and unresolved on the launch day of Season 4, I’m planning to send tweets to some community managers or game journalists and to also bump up daily all the threads listed under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36). Can I count on you to help me in keeping them bumped up by leaving comments on them every so often? I’d really appreciate it. There are still time and options left and I have not yet given up.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll try posting on them as often as I can. I’ll be a bit less busy during the upcoming days.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be counting on you.

I still have some hope that the “We’ll retroactively rank up people blah blah” stuff they said for OW2’s 4th season will fix it… (hidden bump!)

1 Like