S3 Top 500 leaderboard changing retroactively

As the title says the leaderboard for last season is changing retroactively. Post-season, which should obviously be impossible. I have pictures to prove it, but unfortunately, the forums don’t allow such to be posted, however, if more info is needed I can provide said SS.

You can go check yourself what it is now, and check again in like an hour to see it actively change.

2 Likes

That should not be happening. Could you take records of the leaderboard by screenshotting it and uploading those files to a file-sharing website like imgur and replying to this post with a link? this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Post-Season Leaderboard Shifts. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Hey I’d love to, but the forum bans sending of all external links. You can only link to stuff within the forum.

Anyway the folder on Imgur is behind that URL end so, hope you can find it

kzRmZak

1 Like

Yeah my position from season 3 on the leaderboards is changing every hour

1 Like

memedream: Thanks for the link, I’ve added to my megathread under: Post-Season Leaderboard Shifts. Also, you can paste links into comments by adding a space in the middle of it so that the hyperlink breaks. You can also create a shortened URL using any free website.

Chaotic: As it so happens, another Top 500 player also made a bug post about shifting leaderboard positions back in Season 1, which you can find under: Post-Season Leaderboard Shifts. I’m assuming this is happening for all Top 500 players for Season 3 as well, but it seems most others either haven’t noticed or bothered to make a post about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.