RTX2070 Rendering device lost fix ETA

I know there are many topics of this on the forums already. Thing is that this issue is known since 2018 and still hasn’t been fixed today. I have tried all the fixes that are given, including the workaround of renaming the .exe. This workaround just opens up the battle.net launcher and forces me to launch through there. I am wondering if this problem is being worked on within blizzard and if there is an estimated fix for this. I truly hope so, as I will NOT downgrade my GPU again after investing so much into a new one.

This issue is still under a long term investigation by Blizzard and NVidia. There have been no major updates unfortunately however.

Hey, SandervDoorn! We are looking to confirm, if the Nvidia 436.02 drivers are helping folks with RTX cards, here. If you would like to add to the discussion, we’d appreciate it!

had the same problem running the same card, after the driver update it seemed to help but half way through my first game the application just closed and gave this code 8BCA7A6A-07BD-4244-8F61-CF245B82C378 wonder what this has to do with.