RQ coming to QP on the 3rd

Well, if everyone wants to play DPS thats kinda their fault for not wanting to play Support or Tank once in a while

wrong… the place you describe is called “quickplay classics” and you find it in the arcade.

1 Like

Fine, since it’s a lot looser with it’s matchmaking

I can say this with conviction:

The most interesting thing about the whole role queue change is how many people choose to play classic over the new QP…blizz will never release these numbers but it would be really interesting if you could somehow see them side by side…

Cause we’ve never really had a chance to see both versions of a change side by side…like when they nerf/buff a hero you don’t also get access to the old version…you don’t have a say

Here we have an actual occasion of this and it would be cool to see live comparison

1 Like

Oh yeah, that classic QP full of 6 dps, since the other players will have no issue

Golden words!

But, I think - for 100 gold per match (doesn’t matter win or lose) I will play as tank or healer.:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

sadly, there are a number of unanswered questions about whether qp classic will truly be equivalent to current qp, including but not limited to whether it will be permanently available

if it isnt permanent, statements like the one quoted above fall flat