Role queue sold a lot of new accounts

Probably not accurate, as that would be a small portion, not enough to flood the queues. Don’t get me wrong, there will be SOME like that, but it’s unlikely that it makes up even half of em.

1 Like

That’s my explanation, take it or leave it bub. Plus I base that off the face that in most my matches people swear they are in the wrong rank and they belong in a higher rank. No joke almost every game. It’s like how alot of people in jail swear they are innocent. But I know I’m guilty, guilty as heck.

pointing out other’s flaws, hides my own

Is there any evidence that people are buying new accounts due to Role Q?

Well it is a real bargain, you get triple the smurfing for the same low price.

2 Likes

only anecdotal

I have noticed many, under level 30 accounts this past week.

were there the same amount 6 months ago? maybe, i didn’t pay attention, but I’m guessing there weren’t

So no, there is nothing that proves that more people are creating accounts due to Role Q.

There is, however, proof that people are leaving due to it.

more will come when its on switch too

link?

The forums

nah brah

I’m against role queue, check out the way I’d run Overwatch if I pulled the levers.

How matchmaker should work (imho) QoL for the LFG Individual Hero SR How to Perfectly Balance the Game

any way, the people only come here to complain. because if people came here to sing the praises of Overwatch, you’d see many many more good things being said. maybe not 50/50 but you’d see a loooooooooooot more.

and besides, to disprove your proof, there where a large large group of people begging for 222 a month ago. Why don’t you count those people when you’re tallying up your “proof?”

They didn’t say they were explicitly making new accounts.

There have people that have explicitly said they are leaving.

I did, I took it, and explained why I just don’t think it’s the case. Also, they play like donkeys so it seems even more likely that they are just new.

There’s been way too many new players in FFA recently.

what does this mean? new accounts? why are they playing FFA? to get to level 25?

People always say stuff like that, it’s not exactly proof.

2 Likes

They haven’t at the rate they are currently doing.
Even without the rate, it is proof that people are leaving.

:rofl:

FFA probably implies they enjoy DPS heroes. That’s all we need, a fresh wave of DPS mains in the queue!

I do not believe they want more smurfs contrary to popular belief!

I guess many people want new clean start in new system. I am actualy one of them :slight_smile:and i will be streaming my climbing on all roles the moment season starts, it will be fun :slight_smile: