Role Q. - Dps times should NEVER be above 2 minutes

Anyone else here tired of the Role Q line to play DPS being long. This artificial phony long-line to the DPS games is :cow:.

play the KAVE5 workshop code while you’re in queue and listen to music

your aim will be nice and warmed up, you’ll get practice with your mouse control, more familiar with projectile arcs and speeds, and you’ll be more than ready to walk into your next match confident you’re about to carry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are we really gonna have to go over the legitimate reasons why dps que times are long?

9 Likes

It never goes over 5 minutes for me with priority pass. I feel like that system has really fixed the issue. Use your tickets.

2 Likes

Yeah use them IF YOU CAN. Game barely allows me to use them. It says its under x minutes , then proceedes to hold me in the queue for 10 mins.
Garbage system. Has only drawbacks. ( im really not going to list em rn…)

1 Like

I bet you flame your tanks in game as well. And you see no connection between this and the desperate shortage of tanks.

1 Like

Priority Pass is a god send.

so you have this line over here called tank rides… 2 or 3 people are waiting in line then you have this line over here called the healer ride line you see like 5 to 6 people waiting in line. then you have this line over here, the DPS’er ride, and my is it a big one… 30 - 40 people waiting in line all desperately wanting to get on the ride

you cant see why you have to wait lmao?!?!

1 Like

Why would Blizz artificially elongate the wait time for by far the most popular role?

Is it not more likely that DPS, being the most popular role, just has more people queuing for it over ‘get stunned 5 times in a row and die’ tank or ‘pocket your dps or get flamed and reported’ support?

1 Like

I wonder if that’s because there aren’t nearly as many players anymore, and over half of them queue DPS only

3 Likes

Well, I did figure out last night how they could make people actually want to play Tank.

OW2 PVP, Low Barrier problems

It mostly comes down to a mechanic that keeps snipers in check, without barriers.

1 Like

Play tank then?
Come on in, waters warm and the pools empty. Help make those dps que times go down

Could go back to open queue where everyone has the same queue time

1 Like

It’s just crazy how long DPS Q times have always been, as a support main I get like 15 sec wait times, when I played DPS on console my Q times were like 10 minutes.

It just sucks that damage will always be the most popular role regardless of game.

1 Like