Roar Into the Lunar New Year – Year of the Dragon Now Live

Roar Into the Lunar New Year – Year of the Dragon Now Live

Play fan-favorite Prop Hunt and earn new rewards as you celebrate the Lunar New Year in Overwatch 2.

View Full Article

1 Like

Let’s see what happens this is

I guess posting it 6 days late is better than never at all

4 Likes

And the Lifeweaver skin? Again

1 Like

Is this a joke? Six days late to post about a 6 year old event with no new skins or modes at the debut?

I know everyone got fired but I feel like an intern could be better than this.

4 Likes

No intentions of paying or playing. Your match maker sucks.

5 Likes

LOLOL

I cannot wait for this event to start! I wonder what new content and rewards await us… So exited!

1 Like

After all that has happened Blizzard, you still amaze me with how little you seem care

1 Like

“Last one out of the room, remember to feed Glen.”

“Who’s Glen?”

“Glen is what we call the forums. ‘Feed’ means update him.”

2 Likes

Just sayin.

I’d run Overwatch 1 and Overwatch 2 next to one another, and find out if the 250,000 players that say “2” is trash, really makes it so.

I am whelmed that you still pretend to care about us here.

1 Like

Didn’t a bunch of people just get laid off?
It’s very possible that the person who prepares/schedules these was…spontaneously relieved of their duties.

The mercy skin is absolutely amazing!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

sorry I’m late,

here’s my list:

• OW bad
  • bring back 6v6
  • fix matchmaking
  • stop frightfully waiting and at least slap the clearly stronger characters on the wrist
  • nerf Sombra
  • superbuff all supports so the Forum members can sound smart at least for once
3 Likes

I love how every mode is now labeled as “fan favorite”.
prop hunt may pass as such but doubt anyone is losing their mind over CTF or any of the other modes for that matter.

2 Likes

But they’re too scared to call 6v6 a fan favorite and add it as a mode

4 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:

Especially since they discontinued the competitive version. Always looked forward to the extra comp points.

Once again Microsoft please fire whoever decided we needed to get 100 Genji kills.