Roar Into the Lunar New Year – Year of the Dragon Now Live

Roar Into the Lunar New Year – Year of the Dragon Now Live

Play fan-favorite Prop Hunt and earn new rewards as you celebrate the Lunar New Year in Overwatch 2.

View Full Article

Or maybe what this is

And the Lifeweaver skin?

1 Like

why are they just reposting the old one where’s the 3rd one talking about balance

Double posting and late. Seems professional to me

It’s been up for so long already LOL who’s in charge of your accounts
And you couldn’t bother to put ANY info about the even in the post itself? People have to go to another inside link to find it?

bobby kotic was the problem of overwatch, he was limiting blizzard nd developers to do what they wanted

overwatch 2 now that bobby is gone: one skin, recycled event, no rewards

Finally they are breaking their rainy day savings account by releasing mercy skins :stuck_out_tongue:

so season 9 mercy mythic confirmed right ?

Do it you got really not many other options.

Given the way leaked patch looks doubt anything else can save this season.

They just fired everyone.

And the new president is a woman that doesn’t play video games.

Even if it were to magically get better out of sheer luck it’ll take years for that to manifest. But chances are it won’t.

yes thanks for validating my point, bobby was not the problem. ow was on it golden era with him on charge

Can’t wait to see Lifeweaver’s Thai inspired LNY skin!!!

…oh wait

Just cause someone is bad now doesnt mean previous person was good

the problem is literally everyone is bad, literally everyone, especially after the only people who was working on the game got fired to be replaced by an AI

I hate losing the animators too, they did some on the best work, the guy who did reinhardt short is fired.